music downloads

Currently reading:
music downloads

your welcome (y)

there used to be, but the hub urls they had didn't work or were really slow, the one i gave you then is the best i've come across, had that one for a while now :)

once you start sharing more stuff the easier it is to go where ever u want and not get kicked out of places that have share limits. i think im ok there now im sharing 53140mb :D

'Kazaa lite' is free - the only difference is that it installs certain spyware type items onto your machine, Cydoor I think.

As long as you are aware of this, then fine. You could always use it, get what you need, then disinstall it. Thats what I tend to do.

EDIT - never knew Kazaa lite now not freely available - I have a download file sitting on my machine, if anybody wants it.

i use limewire, i used to have kazaa but got too many virus's from it and ive had no trouble with limewire its far the best (y)

limewire was very nice on my mac but i stay away from it on pc, but like kazaa, uses too much resourses on your pc, especially on starting up windows. this kind of program is known as "bloatware", limewire also installs something called "limeshop" (if i remember rightly) which you can't uninstall, plus it cannot download whole folders at a time, which is best for downloading albums, DC++ does this

Last edited:
heres my dc++ mp3 download tally so far (y)

Anything i have downloaded is souly for my own personal use only and i DO NOT redistribute copies to others for my own gain, i highly recommend to buy any one of these albums from a ligit resaler!​

plus i've actually gone and baught the album in the shop after i've downloaded it :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back