General Multipla Needed For Magazine Photo Shoot

Currently reading:
General Multipla Needed For Magazine Photo Shoot

Palio

Spirito di Panto!
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a "bug eyed" Multipla in good condition for a magazine article. Fiat have asked me if I can find one for a "Car" magazine 50th birthday feature, but the ones I know of are all being used for family transport & not really nice enough for this purpose.

The shoot is 17/18th July in Essex, but Fiat can arrange to collect the car within reason if you don't want to go along. If taking the car yourself, you should be reimbursed fuel at least.

Need to know asap, so please could anyone interested pm me urgently. Will need to also have a photo of the car, reg number, and value (for Fiat to sort out adequate insurance).

Hoping someone out there wants a cover feature of their car, as it's meant to be on the cover plus inside (not sure what exactly, but they want my mk1 Panda too, which is an odd combination :)).

Thanks, Gavin. (y)

What exactly are you looking for. Mines not in bad nick and when she's washed and hoovered she scrubs up nice. 53 plate so she's not immaculate lol.

Thanks for the replies.
urchin - I've had a few "careworn" ones offered, and one in good condition so far. The nice one has had the photo sent to the magazine, but as it's black I wouldn't be surprised if they want another (black can be a bit funny for some features).

Will let you know when more info arrives re the feature - like you I'm thinking Panda's & Multipla's = good but weird :D
Devious I don't have any more information - the magazine need a photo to decide if it's ok for their feature, so they would make the decision. I guess they want something that can be photographed well without too much photoshopping.

If the black one's not suitable maybe yours would be - post a pic below & I'll send it on if the black one comes back as a no. Personally I'd have a bright blue or purple one if I was doing the feature, but I haven't had any of these offered & maybe black is what they want anyway.

Cheers, Gavin. :)

yes the thought of a panda and a multipla for an article makes you think:p heres ours at the ugly bug ball last year.

Attachments

• DSC01519.JPG
    DSC01519.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
Back