General TopGear magazine - Multipla photoshoot

Currently reading:
General TopGear magazine - Multipla photoshoot

peterawlins

Hi,

I work for TopGear Magazine and we’re after a Fiat Multipla (pre-facelift) for an upcoming photoshoot for the magazine’s 30th anniversary issue. It needs to be as close to original as possible, and we’d need it August 7-8 - it's a static only shoot, so no mileage or wear and tear to worry about.

Is there anyone who'd be able to help, please?

Many thanks,

Peter

20230210_142237.jpg
20230210_142251.jpg

Hi, I have a 2000 registered 110 ELX that's pretty near original apart from a towbar and peelng roof lacquer, I'm near Skipton in North Yorkshire.
Not sure where you are based.

Hi, sorry I should have mentioned - shoot location is Weybridge, Surrey, appreciate that's quite a distance from you but let me know if you're still interested...

Hi, I have a 2000 registered 110 ELX that's pretty near original apart from a towbar and peelng roof lacquer, I'm near Skipton in North Yorkshire.
Not sure where you are based.
Thought I’d seen that before…think it was at the garden centre wehn we came back from the lakes beginning of year

Hi, sorry I should have mentioned - shoot location is Weybridge, Surrey, appreciate that's quite a distance from you but let me know if you're still interested...
Mmmmm! Bit of a hike down there... 250 miles or five hours. I have cousins not too far away so could combine the trip with a visit to see them.
If no one else comes forward I'll have a think about it..

Mmmmm! Bit of a hike down there... 250 miles or five hours. I have cousins not too far away so could combine the trip with a visit to see them.
If no one else comes forward I'll have a think about it..

Yep, no worries. We've sent out a couple of enquiries but I may be in touch if nothing else comes up!

Back