General Multipla Fridge

Currently reading:
General Multipla Fridge

Still not got my licence back (10 months and counting) but still thinking ahead. Can a fridge between the two front seats be retro fitted? If so, is it a relatively easy job to swop the fridge and front middle seat around according to need? Like I said earlier, during my forced medical absense from driving:yuck: I'm trying to find as much information as I can about what's possible. It would seem that a clutch change is generally regarded as a pig of a job, so is buying something cheap with clutch problems a good idea? I guess it depends on average garage cost of clutch and flywheel change.............. Jim

Still not got my licence back (10 months and counting) but still thinking ahead. Can a fridge between the two front seats be retro fitted? If so, is it a relatively easy job to swop the fridge and front middle seat around according to need? Like I said earlier, during my forced medical absense from driving:yuck: I'm trying to find as much information as I can about what's possible. It would seem that a clutch change is generally regarded as a pig of a job, so is buying something cheap with clutch problems a good idea? I guess it depends on average garage cost of clutch and flywheel change.............. Jim

can only offer my experience over last week. clutch replacement £680, flywhhel replacement (recommended when clutch done) £250, hasn't solved my problem and they are now looking at replacing slave cylinder.

no idea if those prices are competitive or not, since i needed it done pronto and accepted price from local garage.

hope that's some help.

Back