Tuning Multipla 2.0 20v Coupe swap

Currently reading:
Tuning Multipla 2.0 20v Coupe swap

PixelFastFood

Hi there, I'm quite new here but I see this is a good place for information. I'm planning to swap the 1.6 for the 2.0 20v from the Coupe. I've seen it's been done quite some times before but I can find very few information about this. Does anyone here have some tips/info that could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Hi there, I'm quite new here but I see this is a good place for information. I'm planning to swap the 1.6 for the 2.0 20v from the Coupe. I've seen it's been done quite some times before but I can find very few information about this. Does anyone here have some tips/info that could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
have you ever done anything like this before ?

I’d say use the search tools on here to look for anyone who may have done it in the past.

The 1.6 petrol was used in the punto mk1 so it may also be worth looking to see if anyone did a swap of the 5cyl into a punto

You can also use Eper on this site in the links at the top to research part numbers and see if there are common parts across the range of cars

I’d say use the search tools on here to look for anyone who may have done it in the past.

The 1.6 petrol was used in the punto mk1 so it may also be worth looking to see if anyone did a swap of the 5cyl into a punto

You can also use Eper on this site in the links at the top to research part numbers and see if there are common parts across the range of cars
Thanks so much!

Hello! I really think i want tò do this swap.
Anybody know if the block Will fit if i buy the engine mount from the bravo? Or the coupé?
The gearbox can i use the 6 Speed? Or i Need tò leave the 5 Speed?

Anybody knows with the ECU how hard It IS tò make It run?

Thank you all there Is no such information nowhere

Back