Technical MultiECUScan Proxy Alignment Flashing Mileage Woes

Currently reading:
Technical MultiECUScan Proxy Alignment Flashing Mileage Woes

Good morning guys, having no luck getting my flashing odometer reset. I emailed Gendan who I bought my kit from who told me to contact the MultiECUScan support team and attached their feedback. I don't really want to attempt to remove the stereo to try things, especially when the reason I spent £110 on the kit was to hopefully plug it in and solve the issue. Surely I'm not the first person to ever fit an aftermarket stereo? I've also attached my report showing the timeout error.

In a nutshell the standard headunit was removed and replace with a Pioneer unit, reversing camera and Connects2 leads.
1000050596.png

1000050597.png

The original fit radio has so many links to the car’s ECU - including the security system, speed-sensing volume, on-off timer, light settings and steering controls. If anything in the new radio’s affected those that could be the cause of the CanBus issue, and hence why they suggest disconnecting it. Read the last line of the report you posted — Entertainment Telematics failure. That’s the unit that hides in the dash between the standard radio and the ECU which interfaces many of the things I listed above.

Last edited:
I've still not got round to pulling it out, I'll get round to it in the new year haha. Hopefully it does cure the problem, although I'm reluctant to pull the stereo out as my auto electrician said it was a real struggle getting it to fit because all of the additional wiring on the back of the Pioneer unit

I've still not got round to pulling it out, I'll get round to it in the new year haha. Hopefully it does cure the problem, although I'm reluctant to pull the stereo out as my auto electrician said it was a real struggle getting it to fit because all of the additional wiring on the back of the Pioneer unit
Is this a new-ish Panda? If so, I believe the unit hides between the radio and the glovebox, somewhere in the dash.. if an older version with Blue&ME, that unit is under the driver's seat. My 2018 car has the 'basic' uConnect radio, but I just feed everything to it via bluetooth from my iPhone, inc DAB via the BBC Sounds app, or for satnav, use Waze direct on the phone, mounted in Fiat's over-engineered pone holder and it all seems to work fine :)

Is this a new-ish Panda? If so, I believe the unit hides between the radio and the glovebox, somewhere in the dash.. if an older version with Blue&ME, that unit is under the driver's seat. My 2018 car has the 'basic' uConnect radio, but I just feed everything to it via bluetooth from my iPhone, inc DAB via the BBC Sounds app, or for satnav, use Waze direct on the phone, mounted in Fiat's over-engineered pone holder and it all seems to work fine :)
My '63 plate TA 4x4 has both the Blue&Me unit under the (RHD) drivers seat plus the radio interface module next to the glove box (see pictures) - glove box removed.

1704103897004.png

B&M

1704104020368.png

Pretty sure that the OP has a brand new Panda Cross 4x4.

Personally I really like the infotainment system in our car (new Panda 4x4) the only thing that annoys me is the usb connection from the head unit the cable to the phone (iPhone in our case) is a bit inelegant I would have preferred the USB socket to be at the back of the head unit or even proper wireless rather than a cable.

Pretty sure that the OP has a brand new Panda Cross 4x4.

Personally I really like the infotainment system in our car (new Panda 4x4) the only thing that annoys me is the usb connection from the head unit the cable to the phone (iPhone in our case) is a bit inelegant I would have preferred the USB socket to be at the back of the head unit or even proper wireless rather than a cable.
I must admit, I do rather like the wireless Apple CarPlay on my other car... I rarely listen to anything while driving (that way can hear engine, road etc and know what's going on :) ), but do like the way Waze comes up on the dash.

Back