Bravo Multiecuscan check

Currently reading:
Bravo Multiecuscan check

stolenbike

Hey! If I use Multiecuscan with an ELM327 adapter with PIC18F25K80 on my Fiat Bravo 2 2007 1.4 90 to see if there are any error codes, nothing can go wrong with the car, right? Also I'd like to disable the seatbelt beep when it is not plugged, do I need an adapter for that or it works with only ELM?

Last edited:
If there was nothing wrong with it in the first place your chances of it breaking it are almost zero.
Many peeps on this forum use the MES (me included) and yes you can disable the seatbelt beep (as I have).
You will need a yellow adaptor, for connecting to the other ECUs, the ELM only connects to the engine ECU.

Are you saying the ELM327 has a PIC18F25K80 in it? I'll have to have a look, I'm always interested in a PIC.

At least the one I ordered from Aliexpress says it does, but not all of them seem to have one. I'm not really sure yet if it has, because it had not arrived yet, but they say it has. Although you need to bear in mind that almost every ELM327 from Aliexpress is not an original one, but a copy. We'll see how it will perform.

I've just re-read you first post and see that you have a Bravo 2017 1.4 90.
I have a 2013 500 twinair, and I'm not sure if it's the same adaptor, perhaps someone else can confirm wether they are the same adaptor?

Also I went and checked my ELM plug, but the casing is very well sealed, and I don't want to destroy it just to look at the chip. Least not yet anyway.

Thank you for the information regarding the adapter, I'll order a yellow adapter then too! The rest however I think I have no need of, as I'd not want to mess around with the airbag/abs, so I'd have no use of them. But the yellow one seems handy, so I'll order it.

Back