MSN talking bot

Currently reading:
MSN talking bot

Going to Europes HQ for Yamakazi Mazak tomorrow for job shadowing in the IT Support Section! Holiday to Minorca soon! says:
your stupid
Volvo BOT says:
I beg to differ. I believe that would be "you're stupid."
Going to Europes HQ for Yamakazi Mazak tomorrow for job shadowing in the IT Support Section! Holiday to Minorca soon! says:
whatever
Volvo BOT says:
Yes?
sexy
Volvo BOT says:
What's sexy?
you are
Volvo BOT says:
Whoa. Do you often find yourself attracted to robots?
quite frequentlu
Volvo BOT says:
What do you mean by that?
quite frequently i am attracted to robots
Volvo BOT says:
You are talking to a Conversagent-powered interactive agent now. Interactive agents are software applications (often referred to as robots or "bots") that interact conversationally with users in a messaging environment like IM, Web chat or wireless messaging.
whatever
Volvo BOT says:
Yes, um, OK, whatever.
i hate volvo's
Volvo BOT says:
Well, I very much like Volvo.

Volvo builds cars that are meant to last. To see how, type "why Volvo."
i hate skoda's also
Volvo BOT says:
What's so bad about skoda''s?
their crap
Volvo BOT says:
Their crap? Is that right?
yes
Volvo BOT says:
Aha.
i bet you drive a volvo xc90 don't you?
Volvo BOT says:
Volvo builds cars with you in mind. To learn more, select an item from the menu below.

1 Safety
2 Environment
3 Quality
4 Heritage
5 Volvo for Life Awards

>>> Type "environment" to find out more about the recyclable materials in a Volvo.
i love you
Volvo BOT says:
Good. I love you too.
will you marry me?
Volvo BOT says:
You're human, I'm machine. I don't think that would work out.
sure it would
Volvo BOT says:
It would?
yes believe me
Volvo BOT says:
Why are you telling me to believe you?
because this world is insane
Volvo BOT says:
This world is insane?
yes
Volvo BOT says:
Hmmm...
pies
Volvo BOT says:
Pie is a food. What are your feelings about pie?
mutral
Volvo BOT says:
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Could you try to phrase your request another way? Thanks!
neutral
Volvo BOT says:
Neutral? What about it?
pies are neutral
Volvo BOT says:
Pie is neutral? That's very interesting.

So that was fascinating. Let's talk about something else.

Back