MS Design Products

Currently reading:
MS Design Products

gtucker94

I've seen some of the me design products, and I must say, they do look great, I was wondering if anyone knew how to get your hands on their products in the UK?

It may well be a different situation these days but MS-design was on the radar a good few years back and there was no UK distributor then.

The kits sometimes came up on ebay from european sellers willing to ship to the UK and I believe there were a few european online shops that would ship to the UK too. I once bought an MS-design Fiat Uno spoiler from a european tuning website. Had to do an international bank transfer for payment (in the days before paypal was widely accepted).

They've been around for years. Used to do kits and styling parts for literally every car available around 10 years ago.

Quality was nothing to shout about back then (mostly fibreglass parts but some hard plastic) but a lot can change in 10 years. They always made decent looking kits Imo. Their Brava kit was probably the nicest available for the car, just impossible to source in the UK.

fastof_1074724057_fiat_brava_ms_design_avt.jpg

Last edited:
Back