General Mot

Currently reading:
General Mot

pandafan

Don't polish it, DRIVE IT
Sandra's dog-car went into Chris' (Betacar) for its MOT at 8.30 this morning...and we still haven't heard from him !:eek:

Possibly the exhaust system that I built from bits I had hanging around has confused him...?:)

She's passed!
My 'imaginative exhaust' was o/k. but the manifold was cracked. A brand new one from Chris at Betacar cost me £38.00!(y)
Back to being a two-car family .....:)

Thank you all. Now it's down to preparing Freak for hers...
Strangely, I've managed to break her exhaust pipe in exactly the same place !:eek:
I'm rapidly running out of bits af spare pipe.(y)

The problem is that the front section is covered by the sump-guard section of the bullbar assy and the rear section is protected by going over the rear live-axle. The middle length of pipe, however...just...well ... sort of; breaks easily....:spin:

And especially nice when the guy in the garage asks you to bring the Uno (er mate - it's a Panda, they are different) in so he can 'find out what's wrong with it' - only for the car to pass with nothing needed...up yours matey!!!

Pandarus said:
And especially nice when the guy in the garage asks you to bring the Uno (er mate - it's a Panda, they are different) in so he can 'find out what's wrong with it' - only for the car to pass with nothing needed...up yours matey!!!

You've got a seriously flash Panda there my friend ... when I hover my cursor over the word 'pass' in your posting, it describes it a 'Power Assisted Steering'. I an very impressed !:eek:

Pandarus said:

You've got a seriously flash Panda there my friend ... when I hover my cursor over the word 'pass' in your posting, it describes it as 'Power Assisted Steering'. I an very impressed !:eek:

Pandarus said:
No power assisted steering on my Panda I'm afraid!!!

I thought it seemed a little unnesces, unnessessa, un-nessescar, pointless.(y)

Back