Technical MOT time today!

Currently reading:
Technical MOT time today!

After all my hard work, pain, loss of skin and a pint or so of blood, 4 trips to scrap yards and £250 spent in parts. Its time to put the sci though its MOT (lapsed while on stands)

handbrake: check and locks rear wheels
Breaks: if you hit it hard 4 wheel lock and no deviation
Lights: all working, replaced silly blue LED side lights
Bulbs: all checked and working
Tyers: all legal and not damaged
Suspension : done although its possible it could fail on something like a ball joint, no play however
No holes in exhaust
no corrosion issues

The only thing I think its possable it will fail in is brakelines as there is/was some surface corrosion, I took this off with a wire brush and undersealed

I have done all I can, now its down to the MOT tester, I feer after seeing the car striped like it is, battery located to the boot and lowered there just going to pick holes in it for fun :(

I hate MOT's

YEY it passed :D

Got an advisory on the passengers front and rear tyres, an oil leak and the handbrake only just made requirements (it locks the rear wheels solid on my drive..)

I think the station were pleasantly surprised by it as it did draw some attention with the complete lack of insides :D

off to put some tax on it tomorrow!

I have a spare rocker cover here im going to try, I wouldn't mind but I changed the gaskit and its still weeping.

They said there was a possibility as it was wet and the car has no weight may have effected the results

Back