Most Expensive Punto on Ebay

Currently reading:
Most Expensive Punto on Ebay

LOL @ Ollie

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, Sig coming soon ;)
cams.gif

To agree with the general consensus I like the exterior, loathe the boring interior and wouldn't pay £6k for it. I would also like to see the postie bring it up the road :D

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a shiny silver Baby Brava
</font id="violet">On the way: Alloys to be fitted, Air induction, 'Zorst​

That greeny coloured Punto is a very strange auction! If he wants to get anywhere that amount, why didnt he elaborate on what hes done...

Thought id mention that it looks like a very expensive Standox paint, i love the colour, but would have to change the front and possibly rear bumper.

And the interior.

And ice install, hehe

You mean you'd love to get your hands on my Stilo!

Steve, get yourself and your family over here on the 22nd for the Grimsthorpe Castle event. I'm off on holiday that night, you can sit my house for a week and make a holiday of it if you like!

Is that a pukka offer, or what? ;)

FIAT Stilo Sport. Metallic Black, Abarth Side Skirts, Abarth Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs, K & N Air Filter.
www.clubstilo.com

no he means he wants to wear your stiletos:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

what on earth is going on here?
I am confused. Someone explain please...

----------
Say YES to the Million Dollar Challange! Watch the movie now
http://clayton.webwealth.us/movie/WebWealth.php

-Clayton-

----------​

Nah mate nah, just good to see you not slaggin each other;)

I always knew you loved each other really:D

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

how much is a new punto, this guy wants 12k for a used one[:0]
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9843&item=2485428111&rd=1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

Back