Posted by varesecrazy
Jo's Cafe Monmouth: Symonds Yat
Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Best cars ever! Looks like its gonna be a wet one...

Not sure I'd that far, bloody epic though. I just had at least one for so long it was time to move on.. My car now is basically a cento on steroids, albeit slower than some of the cento's i've owned (I've had some bloody quick centos though lol) - but i seek to remedy that soon haha

Not sure I'd that far, bloody epic though. I just had at least one for so long it was time to move on.. My car now is basically a cento on steroids, albeit slower than some of the cento's i've owned (I've had some bloody quick centos though lol) - but i seek to remedy that soon haha

I want a 100hp when I've left uni and have enough money, I think they're ace. I'd keep the Nugget as a weekend warrior then.

I want a 100hp when I've left uni and have enough money, I think they're ace. I'd keep the Nugget as a weekend warrior then.
Sadly I ain't bringing our 100hp as its the car out of our 2 that the wife can drive. I'll be in my Suzuki - which tbh if you love centos you should consider - like a 100hp but more raw and quicker (and cheaper, the 100hp has held its value remarkably well for a fiat over last few years).. I better be careful telling people to buy Suzukis instead of Fiats in here though, will get chased away by a lychmob :ROFLMAO:
But you will see the iggy on sunday, not promising it will be clean or anything mind - I'm booked to do a timing belt and other servicing 2moro so probably no time to make the cars pretty :(

Sadly I ain't bringing our 100hp as its the car out of our 2 that the wife can drive. I'll be in my Suzuki - which tbh if you love centos you should consider - like a 100hp but more raw and quicker (and cheaper, the 100hp has held its value remarkably well for a fiat over last few years).. I better be careful telling people to buy Suzukis instead of Fiats in here though, will get chased away by a lychmob :ROFLMAO:
But you will see the iggy on sunday, not promising it will be clean or anything mind - I'm booked to do a timing belt and other servicing 2moro so probably no time to make the cars pretty :(

I look forward to checking it out! I'll be giving mine a good clean tomorrow hopefully.

What time are we meeting ?

Hoping to congregate at Jo's carpark from 10am.. leaving @ 11:00

Moving onto the Breakfast stop (near Abergavenny) for 11:30

(The small road opposite Jo's ..Symonds Yat..is still showing as flooded.. so the local alternative to Jo's that Andy posted about may take a while to get back up to speed :( )

Anybody running late.. or tight on time in the day

Please feel free to pop down to either vunue at a time we are likely to be there

We are a friendly bunch..

Charlie

Last edited:
Hoping to congregate at Jo's carpark from 10am.. leaving @ 11:00

Moving onto the Breakfast stop (near Abergavenny) for 11:30

(The small road opposite Jo's ..Symonds Yat..is still showing as flooded.. so the local alternative to Jo's that Andy posted about may take a while to get back up to speed :( )

Anybody running late.. or tight on time in the day

Please feel free to pop down to either vunue at a time we are likely to be there

We are a friendly bunch..

Charlie

Very confusing.

We're on page 6, been back through all the posts, no-one identified as Andy.

If there is an alternative meet point, please can we have specific details, including a postcode so that the satnav will take us there, as not everyone has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the area. Don't wish to travel fo rtwo hours to be on my own in a puddle, with everyone else hiding nearby.

Back