General Mohair Sunroofs Done!

Currently reading:
General Mohair Sunroofs Done!

Cheers guys......thanks for the positive comments!!!(y)(y)(y)
Its rained already and no probs with the water:):)

Dont forget they come in lots of colours/shades. I think it was well worth it.
It takes one/two days to do.

kev

Last edited:
Hi mep....they let you out for the day then!!!!!????
£196 is better than £400 plus from fiat!!!!!!!! Good to see you back online (even if it looks like you've been drinking..LOL..

kev

Lol. Yes, home for the weekend. Means mummy is nice and does my washing, but have to then work on a Saturday and Sunday night, lol.

That price seems extreamly good compaired to Fiat's price!

What makes you say I've been drinking?

Not touched a drop of booze since 1am yesterday morning (almost 24 hours ago, lol), and at that stage I really was worse for ware :p :eek: :rolleyes:

Wot i meant by drinking is i thought you knew how expensive these sunroofs are....then i remembered that you dont have them!!!!!
Still you could have read the stuff at the beginning of the thread which tells you....so maybe you have been drinking after all!!!!..LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kev

Wot i meant by drinking is i thought you knew how expensive these sunroofs are....then i remembered that you dont have them!!!!!
Still you could have read the stuff at the beginning of the thread which tells you....so maybe you have been drinking after all!!!!..LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kev

Oh right, :ROFLMAO:

lol

Yeah, just been really busy. Taking the very last bit's off of the Donor 750L tonight in the dark (again) ready for it's collection by the 'claw of death' tomorrow afternoon, not sure if I should be happy or sad :eek:

That selecta is still at the scrappy if your down this way.
I got the drivers door (a1 condition) and a headlight off it. £25 for the door..£5 for the headlight.(y)

kev

Yea, that Bridges scrappy is great for cheap bits (I always try and get served by the youngsters behind the counter as they let bit's got for peanuts :p)

Unfortunatly not down again until god knows when next year now, but have a shed full of spare Panda bit's to keep me going/busy for now :p.

Back