Technical Modified airbag exclusion switch wiring loom

Currently reading:
Technical Modified airbag exclusion switch wiring loom

majorlook

I've been looking through the forums and I've seen only one video which gives a very vague, brief description on how to fit the modified loom, but it says itself that it is only for information.

I was just wondering if anyone has actually made a guide on how to fit it or if anyone can give me a list of instructions with or without pictures.

Thanks in advance

I made that video and the reason I didn't go into too much detail is because it's prety dangerous to play about with airbags systems if you don't know what you're doing.

The video give just enough information that if you know what you're doing then you can fill in the blanks yourself and fit it without issue.

If you can't do that then really you shouldn't be attempting to do this job and should leave it to a professional to do for you.

The reason I made the video is because there was a lot of speculation about why some cars had this problem and how to fix it, from faulty switch that needed replacing to shutting the glove box too hard.

Ok thanks for the info guys, I know about taking precautions because I've felt the burn of an airbag before :p not pleasant in the slightest haha I'm gonna give it a go now because I've got hold of one of the ricambi modified looms.

Back