Modern Warfare... what's your verdict?

Currently reading:
Modern Warfare... what's your verdict?

I liked it, I have played the story to the end in seingle player, I play on my PC which is pretty powerful and the graphics and sound are stunning. Not quite Crysis quality, but good.

The game took me about 5 and a half hours to finish. Next is online play. I've found on MW1 PC players are significantly more skillful on long shots compared to console players (played both) probably due to accuracy of a mouse to fire sniper weapons.

Good game all in. Not worth the hype though.

(I found the south american ghetto the toughest!)

Yeah the online play is not as good as modern warfare, mw2 is a campers paradise cause the maps are bigger, more detailed and complex, i get so pissed off getting up a streak then getting shot as you run past someone hiding in one of the many corners.:bang:

I'm annoyed you can't access team hardcore straight away so have to play my first COD mode for the first seventeen levels or whatever it is....which means everytime you prestige you'll be back with the kids again.

Still not finished single player but only had 3 hours on it.

Just dont go into prestiges then. I cba working through all the guns again lol

I always used to say I'd never Prestige again on MW1 but after a week of being on 55 I'd get bored of there never being unlocks and end up doing it for a challenge. But that was when you were allowed to play with the grown-ups from level 1.

relating to the OP question...

i thought/think MW2 is a quality game, story line was really good imo and didn't think some things would happen, such as sheperd betraying you and so on...

but i thought it was quite easy, completed it on veteran within 2 days lol... but i cant quite get 69 spec op stars, only got 45 so far :(

any1 here got 1k gamerscore for it yet? i got 860/1000 :S...

edit: online play is hard getting used to especially after WAW lol

Do you still get fook all but a new emblem when you prestige? i never saw the point of that last time round.
I think you get special emblems and callsigns. But surely they won't be so special if everyone prestiges too!
I got to prestige 9 lv55 on CoD4 and stayed at that - I much preferred that logo to the sooooooo original gold cross that everyone had!

TBF tho boosting was hilarious me and my mates used to go on and wipe the floor with gold cross 55s all day and I think the highest prestige we had on our team was 6. If you saw a team of gold cross 55s on the other side you could pretty much guarantee an easy victory against a bunch of guys who've spent all their time playing search and destroy.

Ive completed single player 100% (got all intel and that)

Now moving onto spec ops - which can be hard!!!

Back