Modern Warfare... what's your verdict?

Currently reading:
Modern Warfare... what's your verdict?

im pretty lame at the game tbh,but sumhow hav a 1.40 ratio!! me n my mate think its great fun running around with akimbo uzi's on free for all whilst drunk,unlimited amount of laughs there!! espesh wen they find out they were killed by drunks haha:D:D

Some situations can be quite humorous. Buttt more and more I find myself just muting every single player as soon as the game starts. I swear some people just have microphones to disrupt & annoy others.

i know the feeling specially when you get the people that cant take getting knifed in the back while there trying to snipe someone

or when you manage to get a camper thats tucked up in a corner

i know the feeling specially when you get the people that cant take getting knifed in the back while there trying to snipe someone

Or generally, when they're losing. :rolleyes: To be fair its obviously not just MW2, its the same with almost every other online game.

The trash talking on this game is so funny at times. Ive got a new love for Search and Destroy and we have been playing that alot. It makes me laugh when people shout at you for "camping" No...Its called defending the bomb lol. The new thing that everyone hates now are Thermal Scopes and Heartbeat Sensors, apprently they are noob lol.

Might be a little cheeky, but does anyone have a trail of Xbox Live I could use? 48 hours or something I think, I've had problems with playing GTA IV on live, but been able to play Rainbow 6 on live, but dont want to spend £26+ on finding out it doesn't.

I find its best to transmit your total contempt for their style of play with a noob tube or semtex into their hiding spot...

Still haven't fixed the range on akimbo shotguns...its been patched but if you select FMJs with them you can still hit people half a mile away.

Would someone care to explain how a full metal jacket shotgun shell would actually work? Given scatter shell relies on the cartridge being destroyed.

I find its best to transmit your total contempt for their style of play with a noob tube or semtex into their hiding spot...

Still haven't fixed the range on akimbo shotguns...its been patched but if you select FMJs with them you can still hit people half a mile away.

Would someone care to explain how a full metal jacket shotgun shell would actually work? Given scatter shell relies on the cartridge being destroyed.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that! I keep getting bummed from miles away by them:p

Everyone is n00btubing now as well it's so annoying(n)

This score was raw pwnage by the way! chopper gunner on that crap field map with the underground bit killed the whole team about 3 times over:p killstreak of 30:D

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
i'm getting better at this now, moved on from the LSW to the FAL as my main weapon:slayer: with akimbo .357's for close up work.

also akimbo p90 for when sheer amount wins the situation, still playing team deathmatches though, need to get into the real fun which is hardcore, not had much success in my previous attempts but know more now and have more suitable weapons :D

Back