DSC01900.JPG

Grande Punto Modded grande punto mjet

Introduction

This is my Grande Punto Mjet with a few tasteful modifications...

Interior:
Full Leather
Arm rest removed
Genuine fiat mats

Exterior:
Linear grill with bottom grill removed and badge
Abarth headlights
Punto badge removed off of boot
Abarth rear boot badge (not to everybodies taste but...)
Light tint
Wind deflectors

Chasis:
Eibach sportline springs
Rear callipers painted red
Brembo discs and callipers off an Abarth
Abarth Wheels painted black with toyo proxe TR1's

Engine:
Red dot re-map
Forge front mount intercooler
ProtoXide cat pipe should arrive this week
Cam box breather
Engine cover removed
De restricted air box and K&N panel filter

Future mods:
Exhaust
Maybe set of abarth front seats croped up
Maybe some turbo work if it goes

Just like to say thanks to Schooweenick for sorting me out with part numbers and parts for the car (y)

Just note for any mjet owner out there the car is always run on optimax diesel and millers additive on every fill up and its done 29K miles and I had EGR in bits on Friday to put new swirl gasket in and clean it and it didnt need cleaning...sad I know?!
Hi thanks mate. Similar gps youve got good taste ! :D.

As for the millers i swear by it. My mate had an old M reg corsa turbo diesel, He ran it on that millers additive and after about a month of use it stopped kicking **** out the back, and started going a lot beter. My car made 144 bhp on the RR standard, So every littel helps !

Very nice indeed mate. Best colour ;)

Love the gloss black alloys too.

You said you removed your arm rest. If you aren't using it would it be for sale possibly?

Cheers (y)

Hi mate, love the car... im hoping to go with an orange/black theme on mine when i get it :slayer:

One thing is really irratating me, your front bumper seems to have an almost Audi A4 ish grill, like the black section on the front bumper.. I really want this and ive seen it done to a few puntos but i dont know how its done, i know the vinyl trick but your grill looks so much more complete.
How did you get that bumper/grill and where can i get it?

Sorry if im a little vague but i hope you inderstand what i mean.. :confused:

Hi mate, love the car... im hoping to go with an orange/black theme on mine when i get it :slayer:

One thing is really irratating me, your front bumper seems to have an almost Audi A4 ish grill, like the black section on the front bumper.. I really want this and ive seen it done to a few puntos but i dont know how its done, i know the vinyl trick but your grill looks so much more complete.
How did you get that bumper/grill and where can i get it?

Sorry if im a little vague but i hope you inderstand what i mean.. :confused:

Its part of the 'linea' bodykit parts fiat do for the GPS. You can get it from most fiat dealers although it is costly. Though it looks soooooooooooo much better than the vinyl but its £200 again a £5 for the vinyl! Each to there own (y)

Its part of the 'linea' bodykit parts fiat do for the GPS. You can get it from most fiat dealers although it is costly. Though it looks soooooooooooo much better than the vinyl but its £200 again a £5 for the vinyl! Each to there own (y)

Thanks for the quick reply, so i just go to my local Fiat Dealer and ask for a linea grill or bumper? Because obviously the standard grills have a big slab of plastic between them.. so im guessing i would just replace the whole front bumper with a linea one? :yum:

Thanks for the quick reply, so i just go to my local Fiat Dealer and ask for a linea grill or bumper? Because obviously the standard grills have a big slab of plastic between them.. so im guessing i would just replace the whole front bumper with a linea one? :yum:

no just a linea grill! The two grilles are seperate and they just pull out. Take a look in the guides section and you'll see (y)

Looks good ! Very similar to my m-jet i am into the black and red theme myself. I was going for the abarth headlights until i found out about the flyeyes kit .My headlights now look black for £13!. Does the the K&N make any difference as i was going to get a BMC panel filter for mine !!.(y)

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments, Yer air fillter seems to make it breath a bit better, plus ive taken all the bent pipes out of the inside of the air box. It makes cherping dump valve sound now through the fillter.

Fit my new Recaro front seats today will get some pictures up this week.

Hi just thought i would put some pics up of my latest mods.

Ragazzon exhaust
protoxide down pipe (removes pre cat)
Corsa Vxr Recaro seat :slayer:

As for the breather its not bad. You get the odd wiff now and again.

Last edited:
Sorry had a bit of a problem with pics and im on late this week and had to go to work so just posted text.

Attachments

• DSC01906.JPG
    DSC01906.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 261
  • DSC01911.JPG
    DSC01911.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 165
  • DSC01922.JPG
    DSC01922.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 156
  • DSC01960.JPG
    DSC01960.JPG