Mk2 punto styling

Currently reading:
Mk2 punto styling

Right as you all probs know i have a mk2 with a er............. one of a kind type style, im wanting to replace the front and back bumpers for after market ones but not sure what to go for, i want to keep the spoiler and the rear bumper needs to fit round the exhaust, idealy i would like to keep cost under £200 per bumper
Any ideas considered

Feel free to photo shop the pics

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Sporting.jpg

Paint FTMFW :D

Re: Each To Their Own

the spoiler doesnt work imo... even with a full aftermarket kit, its just a bit too tall for the car, which otherwise looks very, very nice

a shorter spoiler and that would look superb.. especially if the op goes with deeper bumpers :) but if deeper bumpers were added with that spoiler, it would make the car look taller and narrower, just my opinion though!

I've had a go mate, these bigger pictures are much better than the ones you put on puntomk2 lol :p

Wheels have gone a tad gold but couldn't get them black no matter how much I messed around, same with the headlights!

Without spoiler...

sportingsmk21.jpg

With spoiler...

sportingsmk22.jpg

Dont think you need a new front bumper at all lol! Might have a go at the rear later...

Back