DSC001519.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Mk2 Punto ELX.

Introduction

Thought I'd show you all my baby, all criticisms welcome, but please be nice if you can, its a work in progress and is also my 1st car.

Standard front, but will be fitting eyebrows when the weather clears up

De-badged/ removed bump strips

New HU & painted instrument surround

Painted center console

Lockwood door sills

So... what do you all think?
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
nah, not gunna redo my mirrors. will leave them white.
anyways, quick update.... stickerbombed my filler cap (well, put a stickerbomb style vinyl on it)
IMAG0228.jpg
IMAG0229.jpg
it aint perfect... put it on spot on 1st time round, but it was upside down :bang: not a task for 1st thing in the m,orning for me apparently. anyways, took it off and stuck it back on the right way, but got a couple of bubbles etc there now. only noticable close up tho so will do. lol

Last edited:
nope, just washed and waxed.
should have some blue fitted window blinds comming soon... if he ever gets the time to post them. lol.
next up is stickerbombing the drivers side front wing.... just gotta find and collect the stickers so if there are any links know to some (other than the bombing books which i will also get) let me know. cant seem to find much on ebay.

i plan to lacquer it once its done... thats why i got another wing so i dont have to have the car off the road for any length of time other than to swap em over. also gives me time to collect some more stickers for the foreground.
as for updating my sig, i lack the skill in paint/photoshop to put in the rat decal on the side or sticker bomb the drivers wing. lol

Back