DSC001519.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Mk2 Punto ELX.

Introduction

Thought I'd show you all my baby, all criticisms welcome, but please be nice if you can, its a work in progress and is also my 1st car.

Standard front, but will be fitting eyebrows when the weather clears up

De-badged/ removed bump strips

New HU & painted instrument surround

Painted center console

Lockwood door sills

So... what do you all think?
couple of new pics for ya...

window blinds fitted... not the easiest to see, but they are there.
IMAG0245.jpg
IMAG0246.jpg

and started to sticker bomb my wing.... background is all done.... just on the hunt for some good stickers to have in the foreground.
IMAG0248.jpg

did notice the person who removed the wing didnt remove the very bottom bolt, so its a little bent and in need of the bolt coming out, but shoulnt be too much trouble to sort that.

Window blinds are good aint they, only problem i have with them is sometimes when i shut the boot they fall off :cry: other than that they are a nice cheap alternative to tints .

stickerbombed wing looks good, defo needs some more coloured stickers as most of the ones you have, have a white outline so make it look to white.other than that it looks sweet

Last edited:
Window blinds are good aint they, only problem i have with them is sometimes when i shut the boot they fall off :cry: other than that they are a nice cheap alternative to tints .

stickerbombed wing looks good, defo needs some more coloured stickers as most of the ones you have, have a white outline so make it look to white.other than that it looks sweet
ive jammed the rear blinds in under the brake light. ;)
its the lack of colour thats making me look out for more stickers so if anyone knows of some good (cheap) colourful stickers to put on, give us a link. (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
other than adding another 5 stickers to the wing (angry bird, spongebob, powder puff girl, mario and 3 eyed fish from simpsons) ive not got very far as yet. xmas and work has eaten up my time and weather hasnt been kind either. will lacquer the wing when i do get a chance. i did manage to remove the bottom bold that seized onto the wing tho with a little help from a hacksaw.
IMAG0252.jpg

i know this will sound stupid, but i have just bought my first car.. the same car as this, and i want to know how to take the badges, the punto & fiat, off of the back.. i didnt want to just pull them off though lolll.. or do i pull them off? ... and the side black thingyss whatever theyre called, how to you get it all offf?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

tell me about it.... mrs been moaning bout the wing in the house since i got it, and with the baby due any day now its nice to have a little more room and a little less to do.

Looks good dude, and i remember when you first said that you were expecting, time goes so fast! Keep us updated with everything :)

Back