Mk2 punto - built in sub - chg headunut?

Currently reading:
Mk2 punto - built in sub - chg headunut?

P4UL

I'm buying cheap headunit as the STD one is crap. It's just cheap halfords job:

Will this work with the fiat sub or not? Want to plug my iPhone into it, much better then burning CDs every day.

Thanks for your help.

ive ordered a new sony hu with ipod kit on it for my mk2 punto, and read a few things on here about the iso but until it gets here hopefully tomorrow i wotn know what the hell im doing, finegrs crossed my brother inlaw will have some idea
but any tips now would be great =]

ive ordered a new sony hu with ipod kit on it for my mk2 punto, and read a few things on here about the iso but until it gets here hopefully tomorrow i wotn know what the hell im doing, finegrs crossed my brother inlaw will have some idea
but any tips now would be great =]

its pretty simple when you have it in front of you

just reamber to connect the bullet connectors for power red to yellow and also get an adapter for your radio aerial

Works perfect with the sub. But the power to it is on constantly, so I need to press power button or take facia out each time wen i take keys out ?

thats coz the the original head unit is CAM bus controlled so the ecu tells the headunit to switch on and off, the new headunit isnt so it relies on a powersupply from ignition

if you wanner make it go on and off with ignition then take a power supply that goes on and off with the ignition and splice the power to the headunit into it

Back