Missing Remote Key Fob

Currently reading:
Missing Remote Key Fob

Bluebubble30

Hi Everyone,

I’ve just collected a Fiat Panda 100hp 2010 today and am over the moon but the guy only gave me a door key.
Is it possible to get a new remote key fob? I’ve looked through the Fiat manual folder and there is no code card either, can anyone help?
I was recommended to join this forum and see if minirib could help, I’d be so grateful!

Many thanks
Kelly

We can supply and programme a remote key into your Panda (vin ZFA169) for £150 inc VAT.
Also includes me pulling the codes from the car.
We need the car for 20mins.
Just give me a call before you come to the shop.

That would be amazing! Thanks for replying, I’m in Suffolk so will have to find the time to get to you. But will call the day befor to arrange a time. Thanks again

hi, im having the same problem :mad:. i only got a blue none remote key with my 55 plate panda diesel.. i have seen universal central locking kits on ebay ( from china) which work on 433.92 mhz.( same as a fiat :confused: ) or can i buy a 3 button universal fob to re- program the central locking myself:):).( my mk1 ford focus was easy to do ) thank you for any info. cheers, steve(y)

hi, just been in contact with a guy who says " very easy to fit a universal central locking kit on a panda" just waiting for some more advice . guys ? cheers. steve.

Last edited:
ahh well. no replies to my problem.:mad: must of posted in the wrong section.:bang: does,nt matter.(n) i have ordered the universal central locking kit @ £ 8.38 anyway from ebay .(y) see how it goes .:rolleyes: steve.

My understanding is,to get a fob and program it in is very costly,get a complete new universal remote set up would be a lot cheaper,as if you fitting central locking to a non central locking vehicle.

How did it go with kit Steve. Would be really helpful to get your opinion

Back