Technical Mileage is flashing

Currently reading:
Technical Mileage is flashing

Stifler3513

Hiya guys wonder if you can help me my mileage has started flashing in my 07 fiat grande punto t-jet. This started after my battery died can any one help me plz

Re: Re: Mileage is flashing

Hiya guys wonder if you can help me my mileage has started flashing in my 07 fiat grande punto t-jet. This started after my battery died can any one help me plz

Take the battery negative terminal off for thirty mins then reconnect if that doesn't cure it car needs plugging in and a proxy alignment to re sinc the nodes on the can network

I had same problem recently when old battery was failing. Disconnected for 30 min while i fitted a new battery, now cured. New battery was £32 so not too bad.

Last edited:
This happens to mine every so often. One day it'll flash for a whole journey, then it won't happen for a week or so. I don't fancy taking it to a garage because it'll probably end up being something which Fiat have to deal with themselves. I'm just going to leave it until something stops working...

Just a quick note, my mileage started flashing randomly.
I have since been turning the ignition to MAR and waiting for the lights on the dash to go out before starting the engine and the mileage hasnt flashed since.
My battery isn't starting to die though so it may not be related to your issue.
May be worth a try before you take it to a garage for alignment?

Exactly what i said.
When you put the key in the ignition, turn it once to first position (MAR). All the dash lights will come on.
Wair for them to go out (a couple do stay on)
Then start the car.

Back