Posted by varesecrazy
Telford, Shropshire
Sunday, July 6, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, July 6, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry, guys, won't be there. The thyroiditis (don't ask) that stopped me from going to Stanford Hall has spread to the lymph nodes in my neck -- and I look (and sound) like Barry White (or a bullfrog...). Have also been told by my doc to take it easy until the swelling goes down (fnar, fnar...). [Insert relevant Carry on matron-type joke here.] :mad:

I am not a happy bullfrog, either... -- as this is one of my favourite parts of the world; and all three of us were aiming to come. Not even fit enough to be a passenger, either.... :cry:

Sorry, guys, won't be there. The thyroiditis (don't ask) that stopped me from going to Stanford Hall has spread to the lymph nodes in my neck -- and I look (and sound) like Barry White (or a bullfrog...). Have also been told by my doc to take it easy until the swelling goes down (fnar, fnar...). [Insert relevant Carry on matron-type joke here.] :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpPQBL7PNhs

I am not a happy bullfrog, either... -- as this is one of my favourite parts of the world; and all three of us were aiming to come. Not even fit enough to be a passenger, either.... :cry:

That's a bloody shame :(

But you need to take it easy. See you at the next one ;)

I may be up for this..usually do bugger all on a Sunday..
Just hope 'The skip' is ok to run with shiny complete cars LOL
So meet at M54 services?????

Will be in the shed.. Multi red coloured 51 plate Punto..dented and bruised with a filthy interior and 2 house speakers in the boot!!1
But - It's a Fiat, starts and stops..and is even quiet now the exhaust actually fits LOL

Last edited:
Will be coming Via Himley - Wombourne - Rabbit run..so if anyone from Dudley area wants to meet up - inbox me!!!
My postcode is DY3 2DJ or if you know upper Gornal can meet by the windmill on the car park just down the road...

Well thats me out too guys :mad:
Fuel light on....and 73p to last till Tuesday.....and I know it's good on fuel - but not THAT good!!!!!

Apologies guys..Next time , Promise...(y)

Back