East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

Currently reading:
East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !
Posted by MrMurray20
bradgate park :old john
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Guys I'm going to have to bail on this today. I have had other things on my mind and completely forgot it was today. Now we have family round for the day so am stuck here I'm afraid.
I did have an idea I was going to present to you all today but seeing.as I won't be there I'll tell you now. My idea is a c+c morning (cars and coffee) basically 1 Sunday every month (or couple month to start with) we meet up for breakfast at the same time and place (we can pick somewhere together we will all enjoy and that has suitable car park facilities) then from there we go on a curse and photo shoot. Saves the confusion of where and when and what time. It doesn't even have to be just Italian cars if you have mates in the car scene bring them along too (although I suggest we try it out to start with if everyone in happy to do so) what do you guys think?

Jordan.

Adz what car are you in? You'll be there before me so I'll keep an eye out who to park next to...... Or I'll just end up parking next yo any old fiat lol

A black fiat panda 100hp debadged, i might be a bit longer, wbu gadge i'll keep a look if you get there before me :D

Well that was a great little meet up in the end. It was great to catch up with people ive met before. I also met a lot of new people and I hope to see you all again at another Midlands meet sometime. I hope you all enjoy your dinner and have a safe journey home. I like the idea of a regular coffee and cars event although I dont like coffee. Once a month would be ok for me and it depends on the location. Somewhere in Nottingham and very near the M1 would be ideal.

Had a lovely day today guys! Must say hopefully weather is better and my car is polished! I might even have leather seats next time aswell ;)
P.s. A monthly coffee would be a good idea!

Great to meet u all today was a really great day! I would love to put some pics on but my phone says ff does not have access to my photos and i can change this in settings but i cannot find how to if i click to the right on my app it does say image link but that freezes and throws me out of the app! I tried on my phone thru the proper website but it'll only load one pic at a time rather than put them all in one post! Any ideas?

Excellent day out guys (y) ......... A lot more people showed up than I thought so it was an extra bonus :)

Car of the day for me is a dead heat between Sweex lovely red T-Jet and seicentoceeney sei - love those wheels bud (y)

All in all a very successful meeting :) so looking forward to the next meet up

Cheers for the love man, im glad my car was liked haha!
It was a really good meet and im so glad i came, was lovely to meet everyone and everyone was so welcoming and a laugh!
Cheers again everyone, look forward to seeing you all again!!

Edit - love from the veggie haha :|

Last edited:
Great to meet u all today was a really great day! I would love to put some pics on but my phone says ff does not have access to my photos and i can change this in settings but i cannot find how to if i click to the right on my app it does say image link but that freezes and throws me out of the app! I tried on my phone thru the proper website but it'll only load one pic at a time rather than put them all in one post! Any ideas?

No idea?? You can try uploading them to the gallery then sumit them to your post. If you go into the gallery then make an album (just follow the instructions) then you'll be able to put as many as you like via the forum gallery.

Even though you were winging it mate it went well, everyone got on and the weather held out! Was definitely worth the 2 hour journey and just over half a tank of fuel haha!
Good to meet you!

Back