East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

Currently reading:
East Midlands MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !

MIDLANDS ITALIA Leicester meet !
Posted by MrMurray20
bradgate park :old john
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry, guys -- after breaking down (in one of the Pandas -- probably a fubared clutch...) on the M40, yesterday, I'm absolutely shattered. :(

I hope you all have a good day; and that the weather behaves.... Looking forwards to lots of photos...! :)
p :thumbdown: Your not coming because you want to be the only one with a dirty car :p we'll miss you buddy :)

p :thumbdown: Your not coming because you want to be the only one with a dirty car :p we'll miss you buddy :)

Actually, the Punto was pretty clean... -- as the garage washed it for me, after its MOT... :p

...well, until we followed a tractor in a monsoon, earlier...! :rolleyes:

You'll see me soon enough, I'm sure, anyway. Just a shame Malvern was rained off, last week.... :(

All set for tomorrow,be good to catch up with people and meet some new ones. Looks like not many are going but me and Mark will be there. Like the last meet I will be leaving when you guys go for something to eat.........

Yeah me too I'm afraid the wife's cooking Sunday dinner and I wouldn't miss it for the world :D looking forward to meeting everyone again even if the weather takes a turn. Just hope I find the meeting point ok? ...... I have a habit of turning up at the wrong place :D

1382215336811.jpg

1 full tank of shells finest v-power nitro+ ready for tomorrow and one very dirty car. Ha.

I took all my stuff to the local jet wash and did it there but got a phone call an had to pick someone up so had to rush! Depending how it looks in the morning i may do it again haha :(

If i was you i wouldnt even bother doing it again, itll only **** it down then youll think to yourself why the f'k did i wash it ;)

Well if i do decide to come my punto will be dirty, but doubtful i will attend knowing me i like a good layin on a sunday.... :cool:

I have a different mindset to you. I'd rather know the car is clean than leave it getting dirtier and dirtier and harder and harder to clean and less safe for the already soft fiat paint ;)

Go dude! Mine is clean at the mo but wont be after 2 hours of motorway so youll need to use your imagination haha!
We are leaving in about 15 mins so should be with you lot in the right time scale! Aiming for half 10!

I think I'm the only one who's NOT gonna clean his....... Preferring an extra half hour in bed lol :D is the meeting time still between 10-11? I've found Newtown linford on the map, looks a piece of pie to drive to I reckon about half an hour form where I am in rugby

Gadge mines not clean so dont worry dude :D

Be good to see you after my engine troubles :)

Benny

Back