Styling merican idea of the classic 'A' bar

Currently reading:
Styling merican idea of the classic 'A' bar

Even the different wheels?
You have different wheels on your car..and they are black like the ones on that car....and you asked me if you could have dibs on my abarth wheels...again not standard

I like the design of the wheel but they are too big (in my opinion) especially at the rear. And the tyres are too high profile.

I do not dislike all modifications, I just do not like these ones.

And I'm not quite sure I'd agree that Abarth wheels are "not standard". But I know what you mean.

I got bored and decided what I don't like about that car:

1 I don't like matt paint.
2 I don't like army green paint.
3 I don't like bi-colour cars generally.
4 I don't like the 500 as a bi-colour with the separation a perfect horizontal line straight down the side ignoring the car's organic shape (I know what I mean).
5 I don't like wheels that look too big for the arches.
6 I don't like high profile tyres on big wheels.
7 I don't like OTT chin spoilers.
8 I don't like stickers showing off the labels and logos of modifications.
9 I especially don't like ridiculous bogus lifestyle accessories that aim to sell you an image of trendiness, like snow boards bolted to the boot of a car where there appears to be little likelihood of there being much snow.

Apart from that it's great.

Last edited:
Ok then, when the car arrives i'm gonna purchase some 18" LOL

I don't think he cares about the size of the wheels, it's the size of the tyres that annoy him - they look to me like the sort of thing you'd find on a Nascar racer.

Edit: Ignore me, I've just looked again and the rims are bigger than I thought - the reflections made it look like it had really high profile fat tyres on like 14" rims.

Last edited:
Back