mawning

Currently reading:
mawning

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
mawning all,

today is one of them days at the office, the bosses wife phoned up to say he's off ill with a temp.. bless.
Means easy day today! wooohooo

whats everyone doing today? plans for the weekend?

- carl

trigxm said:
mawning all,

today is one of them days at the office, the bosses wife phoned up to say he's off ill with a temp.. bless.
Means easy day today! wooohooo

whats everyone doing today? plans for the weekend?

- carl

hes off with a temp:eek: does his wife realise:rolleyes:

sorry well i hope he feels better soon bless him, not nice to be poorly.

well i am in london this weekend to party:slayer: watch out london here i come:cool: ;)

hope ur day/weekend is good(y)

charmed103 said:
hes off with a temp:eek: does his wife realise:rolleyes:

sorry well i hope he feels better soon bless him, not nice to be poorly.

well i am in london this weekend to party:slayer: watch out london here i come:cool: ;)

hope ur day/weekend is good(y)

He is never off, so today must be quite bad actually.. The other boss however, is in a right bad mood, because he was up till 3am, fixing an issue the other boss made.. Great :s

Party!.. I'm in london on the 8th to party, the 7th im going to see my mate Dj in a club, should be fun.. This weekend im doing nothing, but on sunday im working at my datacentre re-doing my rack :(

trigxm said:
He is never off, so today must be quite bad actually.. The other boss however, is in a right bad mood, because he was up till 3am, fixing an issue the other boss made.. Great :s

Party!.. I'm in london on the 8th to party, the 7th im going to see my mate Dj in a club, should be fun.. This weekend im doing nothing, but on sunday im working at my datacentre re-doing my rack :(

well i am not sure what that means but it sounds technical!!!!!, hope its not too hard whatever it is:confused:

party:slayer: i love going to london wiv my mates its well:cool: only problem is cos they all gay, we end up in the gay clubs, no wonder i never pull:cry:

but who cares going down to party:slayer:

charmed103 said:
well i am not sure what that means but it sounds technical!!!!!, hope its not too hard whatever it is:confused:

party:slayer: i love going to london wiv my mates its well:cool: only problem is cos they all gay, we end up in the gay clubs, no wonder i never pull:cry:

but who cares going down to party:slayer:

you'll pull, but the wrong sex! LOL!

I can't wait for this weekend. Car being sprayed tomorrow (colour coding) and then on Sunday it's down to mallory park for the BRC show.

Just got to get through the rest of the mornign and afternoon at work!

charmed103 said:
:confused: i dont want to pull the wrong sex:cry:

i'd like to pull a certain lifeguard from work but it just dont seem to be happening:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ah well oz here i come:yum:

I love ya mate in a girlie mate way :p -

My Boss has said we can go today at twelve so I am well happy, got some errands to run so the time is handy.

Sleeping and watching flicks at the weekend.

Liam

I'm gonna have a girlie weekend with my daughter and look forward to a date i've got on Monday!

fiatangel said:
I'm gonna have a girlie weekend with my daughter and look forward to a date i've got on Monday!

I'll give you a date... March 31st :p Its my birthday \o/

bloomfieldliam said:
My Boss has said we can go today at twelve so I am well happy, got some errands to run so the time is handy.

Sleeping and watching flicks at the weekend.

Liam

sounds like a bloody plan!

I might grab a pint at lunch time, being st paddys day an all

trigxm said:
I'll give you a date... March 31st :p Its my birthday \o/

I'll mark it in my diary ;) Not long then, how old/young u going to be? ;)

fiatangel said:
I'll mark it in my diary ;) Not long then, how old/young u going to be? ;)

25 :( a qtr of a century.. I feel old, and i look older :(

presents please!!!

I've just put a page up for all the ppl on my msn, to send me a card or get me presents, cos i wanna be loved this year

trigxm said:
25 :( a qtr of a century.. I feel old, and i look older :(

presents please!!!

I've just put a page up for all the ppl on my msn, to send me a card or get me presents, cos i wanna be loved this year

25 yep really old ........... i'm sure you're loved by all :devil:

Back