mawning

Currently reading:
mawning

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
201
Location
Stoke & Crewe
mawning all,

today is one of them days at the office, the bosses wife phoned up to say he's off ill with a temp.. bless.
Means easy day today! wooohooo

whats everyone doing today? plans for the weekend?

- carl
 

charmed103

New member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
1,018
Location
Back in sunny?? Derby
trigxm said:
mawning all,

today is one of them days at the office, the bosses wife phoned up to say he's off ill with a temp.. bless.
Means easy day today! wooohooo

whats everyone doing today? plans for the weekend?

- carl

hes off with a temp:eek: does his wife realise:rolleyes:

sorry well i hope he feels better soon bless him, not nice to be poorly.

well i am in london this weekend to party:slayer: watch out london here i come:cool: ;)

hope ur day/weekend is good(y)
 
OP
OP
trigxm

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
201
Location
Stoke & Crewe
charmed103 said:
hes off with a temp:eek: does his wife realise:rolleyes:

sorry well i hope he feels better soon bless him, not nice to be poorly.

well i am in london this weekend to party:slayer: watch out london here i come:cool: ;)

hope ur day/weekend is good(y)

He is never off, so today must be quite bad actually.. The other boss however, is in a right bad mood, because he was up till 3am, fixing an issue the other boss made.. Great :s

Party!.. I'm in london on the 8th to party, the 7th im going to see my mate Dj in a club, should be fun.. This weekend im doing nothing, but on sunday im working at my datacentre re-doing my rack :(
 

charmed103

New member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
1,018
Location
Back in sunny?? Derby
trigxm said:
He is never off, so today must be quite bad actually.. The other boss however, is in a right bad mood, because he was up till 3am, fixing an issue the other boss made.. Great :s

Party!.. I'm in london on the 8th to party, the 7th im going to see my mate Dj in a club, should be fun.. This weekend im doing nothing, but on sunday im working at my datacentre re-doing my rack :(

well i am not sure what that means but it sounds technical!!!!!, hope its not too hard whatever it is:confused:

party:slayer: i love going to london wiv my mates its well:cool: only problem is cos they all gay, we end up in the gay clubs, no wonder i never pull:cry:

but who cares going down to party:slayer:
 
OP
OP
trigxm

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
201
Location
Stoke & Crewe
charmed103 said:
well i am not sure what that means but it sounds technical!!!!!, hope its not too hard whatever it is:confused:

party:slayer: i love going to london wiv my mates its well:cool: only problem is cos they all gay, we end up in the gay clubs, no wonder i never pull:cry:

but who cares going down to party:slayer:

you'll pull, but the wrong sex! LOL!
 

Kurt

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
539
Location
Leicester
I can't wait for this weekend. Car being sprayed tomorrow (colour coding) and then on Sunday it's down to mallory park for the BRC show.

Just got to get through the rest of the mornign and afternoon at work!
 

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
6,453
Location
Leics
charmed103 said:
:confused: i dont want to pull the wrong sex:cry:

i'd like to pull a certain lifeguard from work but it just dont seem to be happening:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ah well oz here i come:yum:

I love ya mate in a girlie mate way :p -
 

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
14,118
Location
Scotland
My Boss has said we can go today at twelve so I am well happy, got some errands to run so the time is handy.

Sleeping and watching flicks at the weekend.

Liam
 

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
6,453
Location
Leics
I'm gonna have a girlie weekend with my daughter and look forward to a date i've got on Monday!
 
OP
OP
trigxm

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
201
Location
Stoke & Crewe
fiatangel said:
I'm gonna have a girlie weekend with my daughter and look forward to a date i've got on Monday!

I'll give you a date... March 31st :p Its my birthday \o/
 
OP
OP
trigxm

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
201
Location
Stoke & Crewe
bloomfieldliam said:
My Boss has said we can go today at twelve so I am well happy, got some errands to run so the time is handy.

Sleeping and watching flicks at the weekend.

Liam

sounds like a bloody plan!

I might grab a pint at lunch time, being st paddys day an all
 

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
6,453
Location
Leics
trigxm said:
I'll give you a date... March 31st :p Its my birthday \o/

I'll mark it in my diary ;) Not long then, how old/young u going to be? ;)
 
OP
OP
trigxm

trigxm

The fruitiest dood i know
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
201
Location
Stoke & Crewe
fiatangel said:
I'll mark it in my diary ;) Not long then, how old/young u going to be? ;)

25 :( a qtr of a century.. I feel old, and i look older :(

presents please!!!

I've just put a page up for all the ppl on my msn, to send me a card or get me presents, cos i wanna be loved this year
 

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
6,453
Location
Leics
trigxm said:
25 :( a qtr of a century.. I feel old, and i look older :(

presents please!!!

I've just put a page up for all the ppl on my msn, to send me a card or get me presents, cos i wanna be loved this year

25 yep really old ........... i'm sure you're loved by all :devil:
 
Top