mawning

Currently reading:
mawning

trigxm said:
:eek: blackmail... deal *giggles*

woo hoo, well i am 27 so well old:bang:

dont want pressies this year, too old, just a good party will do me and speaking of that........

i am off to have fun, enjoy ur weekend every1:slayer:

charmed103 said:

dont want pressies this year, too old, just a good party will do me and speaking of that........

good weekend chick! :D

charmed103 said:

Have fun matey babe, dont do anything I wouldnt do ;)

Whats with all the parties? I'm working today from 1230 till 1930 then may play some 5-a-side with the lads from 2100 till 2300 no clubbing cause I'll be cream crackered and probably working tomorrow night also (n)

charmed, If Heaven still do Gatecrasher you should go there, its a gay club but majority of the ravers are straight. Your gay crew can go harass the bar staff :p

Trancendental said:
Whats with all the parties? I'm working today from 1230 till 1930 then may play some 5-a-side with the lads from 2100 till 2300 no clubbing cause I'll be cream crackered and probably working tomorrow night also (n)

charmed, If Heaven still do Gatecrasher you should go there, its a gay club but majority of the ravers are straight. Your gay crew can go harass the bar staff :p

Charmed has gone now, but i'll text and let her know ;)

sammiboo said:
am ill off work, gotta take the bravo in to be looked at misfiring :(

also booking my holiday too :slayer:

Oh not nice being ill off work, but h o l i d a y booking great fun ;)

charmed103 said:

You party animal ;)

Attachments

• nite out.bmp
    176.1 KB · Views: 18
fiatangel said:
I'm gonna have a girlie weekend with my daughter and look forward to a date i've got on Monday!

Ok date not happening on Monday ..... yay tonight instead ;) :p

Hope you all have a good weekend doing whatever u's doing :p

Back