Styling Mats

Currently reading:
Styling Mats

Its registered 2003 but could be a 2002 model as it was pre ordered by a different person, I just bought it from the showroom. I've asked around at fiat but until now have had little response.

Cheers for that, now I can go to them and demand a foot rest........ i've always wanted one.

Mick

Stilo Abath, leather, 17" alloy upgrade, Sprint blue, lovellllyyyy....

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rriggs
I've got a foot rest. It's flat black plastic and quite far back towards the bulkhead. You can't miss it if you've got it...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not having a foot rest is one of those small design faults that really makes my blood boil [:(!]

Not have a foot rest?How come?I saw that in another site and i believed that they were making a mistake.Which years Stilos not have a foot rest?

5D 80 Fiat Stilo Dynamic Metal. Loden Green

I AM SURE I HAVE A FOOT REST. YEAR OF PRODUCTION 2002. 2 B ON THE SAFE SIDE THOUGH, I WILL CHECK LATER 2NITE.

pantelis
2002 Stilo 80 Active, no alloys, no power tuning, tinted windows, love the sky window though!

It is possible that left hand drive cars and right hand cars don't. There is more space around the clutch on left hand drive cars normally. I think that all Abarths have a foot rest though.

Can anyone confirm?

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth with graphite wheels and all the toys

Back