Styling Mats

Currently reading:
Styling Mats

matrix

Hi

its gone very quiet here, everyone must be happy with their stilo's

Can anyone recommend any good mats ? I'm looking for something abit different.

Thanks
Bev

metallic scilla red stilo abarth

I got a set from my fiat dealer to say sorry for taking an age for sorting out my car, they ain't great but they do.
Lead had a nice set however.

MiniG

--
Stilo
1.6 dymanic, Broom Yellow, Skywindow, CD changer.
wanna see it? click here
http://www.stupidyellowcar.co.uk

I've got the mats that come standard in the Abarth. They seem fine. Don't show up too much kak and easy to hoover. Don't move around or anything either.

Don't know how much they are but probably about £30.

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth

Hi
I was told by the salesman "you can't get abarth mats"( with a crest on), so i endid up with stilo mats after a week I went into the parts dept and asked for a set with the crest on "no problem" came the reply. so i told them to hang on I went to see the salesman who apolagised went around to the parts dept and fitted the mats for me.
very much the same story with the flaps, "fiat don't do front flaps
(part No 50901134)for the abarth" I am told by Caledonia in Warrington,
yet after a phone call to Caledonia in Manchester no problem so heading down there next week to pick them up.
fiats just go on making life interestin, sad init!
good luck with getting your mats Bev.
Cliff Martin
All singing all dancing abarth

The sales staff at PC World know more about PCs than Fiat staff know about Fiats and that is saying something. [:eek:)]

Hello there cliffstilo, Sorry to bother you but do you have the code number for those car mats. I bought the same ones you originally bought, as I too was told that you could not get the mats with the abarth badge on. I would just like to return to the dealer and ask why I wasn't told about these Mats.

Cheers mate

Stilo Abath, leather, 17" alloy upgrade, Sprint blue, lovellllyyyy....

No bother at all michaelyallop, the number is 46002097 the cost £28.41 according to Brio magazine you can find all the fiat accessories for all models in this magazine. to be found on the net, your dealer will probably tell you that thay dont do the mag but if you look around and find one they as always will say "oh that magazine did'nt know we did them; we all know that the dealers have'nt got a clue.

good luck with getting your mats
Cliff Martin
All singing all dancing abarth

The abarth ones are always dead nice, not had a set for the stilo yet but the ones I had for my Bravo were jet black with the scorpion emblem embroidered on each of the front mats. The ones for the Stilo are £36.99 (part # 46002100)

Oh and if anyone wants the brio book you can request a copy on the Fiat website (www.fiat.co.uk as if I really needed to tell you :I )Normally quite quick for sending out brochures

Andy

02 Stilo Dynamic 5 door. Moire Black

What's your definition of quite quick - I requested the Brio book twice in the last couple of months and in usual Fiat style nothing has turned up!

Might give it a go again tonight - who knows, third time lucky and all that...

1.6 Active 5 door in Crystal Green.

Yeah - I too ordered a Brio brochure from the website. Two months later and nothing.

I have written to Fiat about something else and have demanded a Brio brochure immediately.

Will let you know if demanding by letter works....

Roja

Did you order Brio from the website?
I requested mines about a week before getting the Stilo and about 2 weeks from there I got a letter saying the catalogue isnt available, and then the next day the Brio catalogue arived.
That was all done last month too

Out of interest, does anyone have the Stilo branded Mats? wondering what they are like as I wouldnt mind them myself, or the Stilo door entry slip, felt it was a nice touch on the rover, would look nice on the Stilo

Scorg

Stilo Dynamic 1.6
Sky Blue

Does anyone knows if there is a site where i can order the abarth mats?
Thanx! :D
PS: I don't own an abarth but i would like to :p

Andreas (CY)
Fiat Stilo Black 1.6 3Door Dynamic, 16''Alloys

I got a Brio catalogue...I got a Brio catalogue...I got a Brio catalogue...I got a Brio catalogue...I got a Brio catalogue...

Anyone want any part numbers or prices??:D

Roja

Autostyle also do tailor made mats for the Stilo although they don't list them on their website. As I am one of the first to have them (they are a new product) I have found they are a very poor fit - the rear mats are too big for the space and the drivers one doesn't allow for the Abarth footrest. There are loads of colour and heelplate combinations and the quality is great but I would suggest any one who wants some wait about a month before ordering so I can send them a proper template! Their website is www.autostyle.co.uk

Fiat Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo.

Does your abarth have a foot rest??? Mine seems to have a space for a footrest and holes where the fixings would be, but they aren't. What does it look like??

Stilo Abath, leather, 17" alloy upgrade, Sprint blue, lovellllyyyy....

I've got a foot rest. It's flat black plastic and quite far back towards the bulkhead. You can't miss it if you've got it...

What age is your Abarth? Maybe it's something else that has fallen off the spec...

Roja

http://shop.desiragroup.com/catalog/default.php?manufacturers_id=2&model_id=12&sort=2a&page=1&osCsid=fb3909e2f1bad2b60b43d9c8018d9cd9
mats flaps and various goodies here

1.2 stilo 3dr 18"s, tints,looks great drives slow[8D]

Back