Technical Marea sw jtd..needs work..classifieds

Currently reading:
Technical Marea sw jtd..needs work..classifieds

you know he has replied with photos? they're down the bottom, looks pretty smart to me.

TBH - that's the same interior fabric as mine..

similar..but different - to the Bravo/a ( I looked)

so it's probably also an SX , ok - but lacking in the nice extra's of front lights,etc

the ELX I had years ago had an odd material with little raised "blocks" it was actually REALLY NICE compared to the "tie-die" effect I've got.
DSCF0002 chas on way to hols.JPG

hence me looking at "alfa leather" a while ago..:eek:

MY car is now a "mobile skip" - emptying the storage of 1 house, then moving it's nicer contents to 3 locations ( 2 in a different country..):rolleyes:

wish I'd bought one that COULD have cruise..:bang:

Last edited:
If you are looking for Marea Weekend I have 99 2.4JTD that my father and I have had for the last 16/17 years runs like a Swiss watch mot till April 18 and I was using till 2 days ago untill another car was purchased if you or anyone is interested I'll do a proper add.

Chris

If you are looking for Marea Weekend I have 99 2.4JTD that my father and I have had for the last 16/17 years runs like a Swiss watch mot till April 18 and I was using till 2 days ago untill another car was purchased if you or anyone is interested I'll do a proper add.

Chris

hi, :)

stick it in the classifieds here, ;)

then at least we'll know the basic location / town :)

Charlie

Back