Technical Marea Anti roll bar bushs

Currently reading:
Technical Marea Anti roll bar bushs

iansea100

Hi :worship: Can anyone advice on the size (Diameter) of the anti roll bar on a 1.8 petrol Marea weekend, Have had a knock for a while, purchased the link arms ready for the MOT and they tell me its the bush on the drivers side not link arms.:bang:
I believe i have managed to find someone who can supply just the bushes and not the whole anti roll bar. They just need to know the Diameter, 18mm or 19mm.

Ian

Hi Tried shop4parts but they say they can not supply them !! Thanks anyway Ian

Hi Tried shop4parts but they say they can not supply them !! Thanks anyway Ian

PM joskejtd he recently posted the pic from shop4parts to prove that they sell them so he should be able to tell you the part number to provide shop4parts with so that they know what you need.

Had a severe knocking noise on front similar to that you describe on yours. I replaced the complete lower suspension arm as i replaced only the ball joint last year and needed the other two end bushes this year so seemed false economy. However, knocking persisted, so gave the anti roll bar a good hammering to move it over to the nearside by a couple of inches and knocking now gone! How long this lasts i don't know. I've had the car nearly three years now and am pretty well acquainted with it! A cheap car that needs constant attention but does the job - most of the time!:bang:

Hi Have found the bushes thanks, but my local garage tells me they are unable to fit them, they are unable to get the metal clips that hold the bush on the roll bar off, any idea.

Hi Have found the bushes thanks, but my local garage tells me they are unable to fit them, they are unable to get the metal clips that hold the bush on the roll bar off, any idea.

Im sure they are welded on, so just get them cut off at the welds, replace the bushes and get the brackets drilled and bolted down instead of welded. That way next time it'll be a toddle to change next time. If it needs welding/tacked down then get a glamp on it and force the bracket down as its been welded.

I wonder if the Bravo Anti Roll bar will fit the Marea?

Back