General make my marea look good/go fast

Currently reading:
General make my marea look good/go fast

Aidan

sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place, i'm new (its my xcuse and I'm sticking to it lol).
I was wondering how to generally tidy up the appearance of my marea 2.0 20v HLX. The wheels on it look good, but are a bit shabby and I'd ideally like to lower it (can't find springs though). I noticed that a couple I've seen have the wheels painted a different colour and it looks quite sharp, such as white or black. Also does anyone know of ways to procure more power from the big 5 cyl motor. Any advice would be muchly appreciated.

A few of us are using the P.I springs. Cheap and do the job nicely. :)
There are plenty things you can do to the outsides to improve the looks. From colour coding the bumper and sills as I have done to exstentions to the front bumper and sideskirts. Debadged grille aswell although this requires bonnet modification.

There are a couple spoilers available also from the tiny lip spoiler available in the Brio catalogue to the more purposeful looking PI spoiler to some quite frankly ridiculous efforts from europe.

Power is down to budget stainless cat back exhaust and decent flowing induction kit should be good for a few more BHP. Remap or chip depending on if its a 155 or 147 will see even more. Then it takes money but could look at cams or as a couple people are doing with the 20V supercharging.

Your imagination and bank balance are your only limits! :cool:

how about one of these? ;)

3%20bags%20large.jpg

never realised there much you can do to the exterior. All iv done so far is debadge the tail end (which was amusing when I got a parking ticket, the warden couldn't note down what it was). I used to tint windowds for a Windscreen company so I tinted the glass all round and made a sunstrip out of some light grade film and the obvious exhaust adding to the look up back.

Thanks very much , Ilike it more and more every time i clean it. Its a great car to drive aswell. Scared a civic type R last week ,undertook him on a corner (dualcarriage way) should have seen his face:D :D :D god she holds the road well

Thanks very much , Ilike it more and more every time i clean it. Its a great car to drive aswell. Scared a civic type R last week ,undertook him on a corner (dualcarriage way) should have seen his face:D :D :D god she holds the road well

i'd love to see a bunch of marea's burn off a type R, can you imagen his face lol, i did 2 type R's in one go once and that was very amusing :p

i did a type-r, it was hilarious, i didn't think i would do it, but tried for the hell of it and beat it.

Hey Ry ,

what Type -R's you guys on about ?:confused:

There are three ,

Civic
Integra
Accord

Regards Jason :cool:

;)

Back