Major Upgrade and new Social Groups!

Currently reading:
Major Upgrade and new Social Groups!

Well, after a good few hours the forum is now upgraded to the latest and greatest version of vBulletin. There is actually a huge list of new stuff, but it will be much more fun if you find it yourselves ;)

The big one though...

Is the Social Groups have just become 100000% more useful, as they now work as mini forums.

What does this mean for you guys? Well it will hopefully end for all the clashes we have with people posting "chatter" in the car model forums.

Now, please use the designated Owners Group for your general day to day chit chat which you don't want to post in the Leisure Lounge (NOTE: Absoultely NO technical questions must be posted here) - over the next few days, I'll get them properly integrated into the forum listings themselves (probably a little list at the top of the latest "threads") so don't worry about missing things.

For now though, you will need to check back every so often (or subscribe to a group) to see what's going on.

This does now mean the model forums themselves are strictly for topics about the model in question. If it's about your new cat or something and you want to share it, SG (or LL) it should go ;)

I really hope this can ease the tension somewhat we've been having and hopefully make the forum provide a better experience for us all (y)

hi just bought a new 1.9 doblo 120, after only 4000 miles while drivving down the motorway i had to brake hard for a idiot lane changer, when a warning beep sounded and a message came up saying engine failure. i did not feel any power loss. would be grateful for any advice. thank you

Back