General M-Jet / T-Jet argument thread !!

Currently reading:
General M-Jet / T-Jet argument thread !!

few more for you :p:cool:

OK I forgot about the chatter with an induction.. but it's not stock then is it :p

I've never look at a T-Jet driver and think 'chav'.. unless he had ridiculously tasteless mods or a bus size backbox.

..and if you're allowed to put a induction kit then so am I!! ..and I can add *pshh* :D

Anyway I'll just add that just because you have a blow off valve on your turbo it doesn't make you a chav.
I have tried it PURELY because I just love turbo cars and everything to do with em.. just because you get some neds doing it it doesn't make us all neds.

With that said I apologize for callin you a TISHHHWAT.. but don't like when people lable each other like that.. we're all here for love of cars aren't we?? Just some of us like pointless mods too.. :rolleyes:

However if I ever put a bad bwoy bonnet on my GP feel free to call me a chav (y)

OK I forgot about the chatter with an induction.. but it's not stock then is it :p

I've never look at a T-Jet driver and think 'chav'.. unless he had ridiculously tasteless mods or a bus size backbox.

..and if you're allowed to put a induction kit then so am I!! ..and I can add *pshh* :D

Anyway I'll just add that just because you have a blow off valve on your turbo it doesn't make you a chav.
I have tried it PURELY because I just love turbo cars and everything to do with em.. just because you get some neds doing it it doesn't make us all neds.

With that said I apologize for callin you a TISHHHWAT.. but don't like when people lable each other like that.. we're all here for love of cars aren't we?? Just some of us like pointless mods too.. :rolleyes:

However if I ever put a bad bwoy bonnet on my GP feel free to call me a chav (y)

ill label a tjet driver as a chav dependant on what he looks like lol,:D

just because you have a BOV doesnt make you a chav its under which application you put it as to wheter you are demmed a chav lol

the pointless mods are sometimes great mods but can also slide the other way lol and vice versa for non pointless mods.:rolleyes:

if you did ever put a bad boy bonnet on your GP i would personnaly find you and slap you :p (y)

and youve just ruined it for me now, i was having fun argueing (yes i am that bored lol) :p

ill label a tjet driver as a chav dependant on what he looks like lol,:D

just because you have a BOV doesnt make you a chav its under which application you put it as to wheter you are demmed a chav lol

the pointless mods are sometimes great mods but can also slide the other way lol and vice versa for non pointless mods.:rolleyes:

if you did ever put a bad boy bonnet on your GP i would personnaly find you and slap you :p (y)

and youve just ruined it for me now, i was having fun argueing (yes i am that bored lol) :p

I'm saying even if it's a dump valve on something like a punto, I say if you want one, put one on.. we can't all afford a Skyline and life's too short to wait for a Skyline before you have the dump valve driving experience.

Anyway what I'm saying is that why is it chavvy to have a dumping sound then to have loud wastegate chatter?
If I was a chav I'd glue the recirc closed.. even if it killed the turbo, as long as I looked like a badman :p

..and as for slapping me if I ever got a bad bwoy bonnet.. you'd probably find me at mackies with my underage girlfriend and K&N open filter box in the back seat :cry:

I'm saying even if it's a dump valve on something like a punto, I say if you want one, put one on.. we can't all afford a Skyline and life's too short to wait for a Skyline before you have the dump valve driving experience.

Anyway what I'm saying is that why is it chavvy to have a dumping sound then to have loud wastegate chatter?
If I was a chav I'd glue the recirc closed.. even if it killed the turbo, as long as I looked like a badman :p

..and as for slapping me if I ever got a bad bwoy bonnet.. you'd probably find me at mackies with my underage girlfriend and K&N open filter box in the back seat :cry:

so youve thought about it then :p

but why put a dump valve on something that just really is going to benefit from the effects and make you look like well a tit :p

i wont find you at mackies cause i am just far too civilised to even think about associating myself with those kinds of places :p

anyway back on topic, I have the solution for seeing whos standard car is better, if you have a stock M or T-Jet, you put a sticker in the back window see?
..and after the sticker you put a big 'M' or 'T'..

and whenever you see one and beat them, you post it and we see the results.
Simples

so youve thought about it then :p
I think I read it on streetrace.co.uk back in the day (y)
I thought about it .. then had a bath in holy water

but why put a dump valve on something that just really is going to benefit from the effects and make you look like well a tit :p
It's for the experience.. if you could have Jessica Alba but to everyone else she looked ugly as ****.. would you care?!

i wont find you at mackies cause i am just far too civilised to even think about associating myself with those kinds of places :p
PSH KFC then :mad:

I think I read it on streetrace.co.uk back in the day (y)
I thought about it .. then had a bath in holy water
you need more than a bath in holy water to cleanse your self of that.
oh and you were on a site called streetrace.co.uk :eek:

It's for the experience.. if you could have Jessica Alba but to everyone else she looked ugly as ****.. would you care?!
no because i wouldnt think about doing something so stupid as even thinking of a dump valve so there is no comparison to your statement there :cool::rolleyes:

PSH KFC then :mad:
slightly better but wont stop for long :p

anyway back on topic, I have the solution for seeing whos standard car is better, if you have a stock M or T-Jet, you put a sticker in the back window see?
..and after the sticker you put a big 'M' or 'T'..

and whenever you see one and beat them, you post it and we see the results.
Simples

Why do most people ussume the faster car is the better one?

My Mjet is better than a tjet becuase it uses less fuel and is cheaper to tax. ;) (y)

you were on a site called streetrace.co.uk :eek:
Don't play innocent with me :cool:
..Anyway I never posted on there I just visited occasionally for mod ideas.. sadly most of the mods at the time were 'sewper kewl neons' so didn't come back with much..

RE: Jess Alba. That's the most perfect comparison there is.. If in your mind it's a nice mod.. who cares if nobody else likes it.. If I cared what other people liked I wouldn't have got my GP as my mates think they're 'girly' :eek:

Lets get back on topic, my idea is flawless..

discuss..

tjet vs mjet???? no way... tjet is faster. just put them in a drag race and see what happens. i have no problem with diesels, but they were created for another use not for performance. they have more torque but only in a very small range of rpm. petrol engines may have less torque but they have it in the biggest range of rpm. especially a turbo engine like tjet starts from 2000rpm and keeps pulling until it reaches 6000rpm.

t jet all the way! when fast cars are made they are always petrol e.g scoobys evos porches. petrol cars rule i would never drive a diesel they sound like a tank lol!

t jet all the way! when fast cars are made they are always petrol e.g scoobys evos porches. petrol cars rule i would never drive a diesel they sound like a tank lol!

How can you comment on something youve never driven,until you have i for one will not take your comment seriously im afraid.

just ast for the last few hours reading this thread, because as much as I would like to have owned a T-jet or an GP abarth, my change in personal circumstances mean't that I needed a good allrounder that would give me smiles when I put my foot down, but also saved me money on mpg!

I am hopefully going to have an 09 plate MJET by the end of next week!:worship:

Back