General Luiigi The 2nd Arrives In The UK.

Currently reading:
General Luiigi The 2nd Arrives In The UK.

Well, seen Tuigi.

All appears to be well with him, the light was fading when I arrived so we agreed I'll give him a proper once over on Friday.

Instructed the dealer to do the bare minimum to the paint, just a once over with the steam cleaner & a quick wipe down, nothing more as I'll be doing some judicious Zaino application on Friday evening.

Oh, and by the way, the 421, 16" wheels with the machined face are :D:worship::yum:(y):cool: all at the same time.

And yes, they remembered to fit the free A/C too.

Oh, and by the way, the 421, 16" wheels with the machined face are :D:worship::yum:(y):cool: all at the same time.

Be interesting to see how they hold up. Few people around have had issues with Fiat wheels with the machined face and surface corrosion.

I'm sure a few dealers have tried to claim it's the way they are being cleaned. ;)

Sounds lovely Mark - hope you get to actually enjoy this car this time. Looking foward to piccies.

H.

I've enjoyed every minute of the 500 I have at the moment to be honest & I'd love to keep it if the paint was sorted 100%, but as Fiat CC offered to replace the car after the 3rd attempt at the repair I was hardly likely to turn them down.

Luigi will have 13,000 miles on him by then & be only a month or so from needing a service & TAX.

I've enjoyed every minute of the 500 I have at the moment to be honest & I'd love to keep it if the paint was sorted 100%, but as Fiat CC offered to replace the car after the 3rd attempt at the repair I was hardly likely to turn them down.

Luigi will have 13,000 miles on him by then & be only a month or so from needing a service & TAX.

Wow loads of miles! I've only done 2200 in three months :)

Hoping the paint is up to your satisfaction this time :)

Back