Technical Lower grille alignment

Currently reading:
Technical Lower grille alignment

VirtuousGuy

I've just noticed that the upper left edge on the lower grille of my punto dynamic is sticking out. Admittedly i know nothing about the logistics of cars but does anyone know if this can be firmly pushed into place or does it need to be taken out and re installed to fix alignment issues?

Many thanks

Push it back in, may require some force but will get back in place unless the bumper itself is warped ...

Cheers, Bernie

The ‘official’ way I’ve heard is to drop the bumper and re-attach it that way, but that’s no good when you’re at the services with no tools. So, take the upper grille off (just pull, it’ll come out without too much resistance) and use a block of wood, or your hand to stop the bumper flexing as you clip it back in place.

It may take a few attempts so don’t give up immediately, I know mine puts up quite the fight about being clipped back in.

Can't push this edge back in for the life of me, suppose i'll have to take it to a body shop.

Mines been stuck out on both the upper left and right corners since i bought the car 3 years ago. Its still like that now lol, lemme know what you end up doing to finally put it back in.

Back