Styling Lounge Alloy required

Currently reading:
Styling Lounge Alloy required

Ive been planning to buy a 5th alloy wheel for our 63 plate

Saved a few on ebay for comparison

NOW they dont seem to be around.. :( maybe cars are not being scrapped the same..??

Anybody have an idea where there might be one for sale..?

I have messaged a few Breakers with similar cars on their ads.

NOW they dont seem to be around.. :( maybe cars are not being scrapped the same..??
Not helped by the sheer number of different types of OEM wheels Fiat have used during the 500's production run.

Is it this one?

I guess it's just about having a bit of patience and waiting for the right one to turn up in a reasonable condition. Must say I'm surprised at the prices folks are asking for this just now.

Yes, the prices for single ones are silly money…and it’s not as if getting a set is more cost effective as they’re all sold in fours, so you end up with same problem!

Not helped by the sheer number of different types of OEM wheels Fiat have used during the 500's production run.

Must say I'm surprised at the prices folks are asking for this just now.

Its actually for a Panda.. but yes the 500 is bewildering

Panda appears to have.. just like our old 169.. a lounge (dynamic) look..and a basic Active variant

The Lounge appeared Common..so I wasnt expecting a problem

Randomly..
The only one now is Adverised as 14".. I thought this was an error..as stock appears to be 15"... But its got a 14" tyre

The search continues

I can get a random 500 alloy for £30.. but obviously thats a compromise :(

The plan was to keep 'the best tyre' of the current 4 on its Original rim

And get 4 new tyres onto the 3 +1

Cost of tyres is shocking too @£500 for these 4 new ones... what happened to the £45 a corner on your runabout panda 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Its actually for a Panda.. but yes the 500 is bewildering

Panda appears to have.. just like our old 169.. a lounge (dynamic) look..and a basic Active variant

The Lounge appeared Common..so I wasnt expecting a problem

Randomly..
The only one now is Adverised as 14".. I thought this was an error..as stock appears to be 15"... But its got a 14" tyre

The search continues

I can get a random 500 alloy for £30.. but obviously thats a compromise :(

The plan was to keep 'the best tyre' of the current 4 on its Original rim

And get 4 new tyres onto the 3 +1

Cost of tyres is shocking too @£500 for these 4 new ones... what happened to the £45 a corner on your runabout panda 🤷‍♀️
I think tyres are the new rip off…the HiFly on my Jeep are for better wearing, steering, noise and, importantly, grip than my generals…the Vredesteins are quite competitive, price wise, and far better than the continentals panda (on 4x4) Goodyear ultragrip (cross) that they came with! And where’s 4tyres cost we’re going to be £400, the vred’s we’re £250 for five! I know I got a deal, but still, wehn Michelin say it saves you fuel over 10k miles, it’s still worth buying decent cheaper

The lounge wheels are around in 14 and 15 inch sizes so you need to take care to get the correct size, as you have noted. I saw Loinge wheels on eBay at £70 each recently, but they were 14" so maybe ethe same ones you have spotted. Keep watching these things just turn up from time to time. I bought a new wheels for my Panda, it was £135 plus VAT from Fiat. This was 3 years back. I thought that was reasonable for new wheels. Its just cost me £198 to have 1 wheel straightened and two refurbed last month on the Panda Lounge which puts that in context. Tyre prices have recently gone through the roof and I very much agree it seems like the new rip off. Over £100 for decent tyres for the 169 is alarming.as they are only 165 x 13's. I did stick with COntinentals as the car hand;les so much better on these thatn anything else I have tried. Tyres are important especially if things have gone pear shaped and your relying on them. There is a lot of good advice re brands on here and many have found medium price band tyres that work well. Do try a search on here.

Back