Technical lost radio code card! please help me!

Currently reading:
Technical lost radio code card! please help me!

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Status
Not open for further replies.

septimiu

hello,
i am owner fiat 500, 1.4L 100 hp lounge model 2008, and i lost the radio card code
id: Removed~Stu

please helpe me with a radio code!

I try already "Draven code" 4242 but didn't work!

please help me!:worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,
i am owner fiat 500, 1.4L 100 hp lounge model 2008, and i lost the radio card code

The ZFA number is that your VIN number? If so I wouldn't post that on a public forum.

As for the radio code, see your dealer and take proof of ownership and they will supply the code for you.

P.S Nobody sensible on a public forum will supply you with the code anyway, for all we know the car could be stolen. Not suggesting it is but no one on here knows who you are....

Last edited by a moderator:
hello,

This can happen for a number of reasons, I have it in the past when changing a battery, or when replacing headunits.

Normally the dealer can give you the code, but sometimes charge a fee. Vauxhall charged me £20 for all the codes for my car, on a plastic card - but would not just give me code.

When this happened with my Rover, and they had gone bust. A trip to my local car audio shop (with proof of ownership) and they did it for a £10 charge.

I would be very wary of using codes of the Internet, best just getting it looked at by the professional's

Good luck!

i am from Romania, and a fiat dealer take me about 80 euro for new radio code and a waiting one week too receive the code from ITALY. a lot of money a lot of time.

i am from Romania, and a fiat dealer take me about 80 euro for new radio code and a waiting one week too receive the code from ITALY. a lot of money a lot of time.

Sorry but I dont believe you.

Radio code is available instantly from dealer at a cost of no more than 15 euros.

Code is stored in body computer not radio so battery disconnection will not require code to be entered.

I too would be very suspicous of anyone who joins the forum and then is instantly seeking information on codes etc. Particularly in the same week that we have been reminded of 3 x 500's being stolen.

You build up some trust, when people contribute to discussions and talk about their car, but if first posts are from people needing advice on how to get their car to work, well I'm sorry to be so untrusting but that's the world we live in nowadays!

Last edited:
hello!
i found the card radio code! nr is : 2312
thank you guys!
and in romania fiat dealer take me 350 lei(about 80 euros) too give another radio card code.
good luck!

Hi, I have a fiat scudo and have lost the radio code, Could anybody help please, The radio model is a PU-2294A(C) SN. CL040140959594C
I would appreciate the help thanks. JT

James

You have posted in the 500 section - you should repost in the Scudo and/or ICE sections.

Good luck and hope you get it sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back