Technical Loosen/remove passenger parcel shelf 500 Lounge 2008

Currently reading:
Technical Loosen/remove passenger parcel shelf 500 Lounge 2008

GumleySlats

Sorry for a totally basic question, I've been googling for an hour and a half and all I've established is that I think there are 7 screws (but not where :()

I'm trying to hardwire a dash cam in my daughter's 500, but there's a little block a bit larger than a matchbox ('drive charger') along the cable run. If I can get the lower dash off (the glove box is an open one, with the fuse box cover in it), then I can push that little block whatever it is and get it piggy backed onto the fuse box.

Can anyone help with the screw locations?

Hi, I ran the cable along the top of the screen down the side moulding by peeling back the door rubber the same all the way down until I could get it under the dash then to the "power socket " near the gear stick as this is switched, bar removing the two bits where the hand brake is no screws need removing

Thank you for the reply. It's not quite what I'm after though. I have a hardwire kit with a piggyback fuse holder, so I don't want to be running round to the gear stick. I just need to loosen the shelf (pictured) so that I can squeeze the matchbox in behind it. I'm just not sure how many screws, and what plastic lugs, I'm dealing with

Attachments

• IMG20230509082241.jpg
    IMG20230509082241.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG20230509082227.jpg
    IMG20230509082227.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
Back