Technical looking for sisley door decal files

Currently reading:
Technical looking for sisley door decal files

bbshrmn

hi, i went through old posts and all the files links are down. anybody have an excellent file of the sisley door decals? thanks in advance.

Any particular reason you're looking for them? The décals themselves are readily available from eBay.it.... :idea:

yeah i see them. anybody have any experience with any of them? i'm very picky and want to ensure that the color and design is correct. didn't know if one would be better than the other so i just thought i would ask here for a sure thing. which one do you think would be best?

thanks

The ones I used were got for me by Urchin not long before he so sadly passed away. He had a contact through his work who already had the drawing, no idea who this is though I'm afraid.

The colour and size is spot on but if you look closely and compare to some original stickers you will notice that the S in Sisley in not quite right, they are flat rather than rounded. So not perfect but not really an issue, no one seemed to notice at Stanford anyway(y)

aquamarine did tell me that the stickers on Italian eBay were not the best quality and somtimes do not stick properly, this was around 2 years ago now though so could be a different story now. I still have the original drivers door from my Sisley with its original sticker, I did wander about having some made using that as a pattern but have never done it.

The ones I used were got for me by Urchin not long before he so sadly passed away. He had a contact through his work who already had the drawing, no idea who this is though I'm afraid.

The colour and size is spot on but if you look closely and compare to some original stickers you will notice that the S in Sisley in not quite right, they are flat rather than rounded. So not perfect but not really an issue, no one seemed to notice at Stanford anyway(y)

aquamarine did tell me that the stickers on Italian eBay were not the best quality and somtimes do not stick properly, this was around 2 years ago now though so could be a different story now. I still have the original drivers door from my Sisley with its original sticker, I did wander about having some made using that as a pattern but have never done it.

The guy that I am using to make my Sisley door stickers has the original design of them in his computer programme (along with every other vehicle aparently) so I am just waiting to see what they come out like, I too have one door with an original sticker on so I will compare it when they arrive.

Aslong as they aren't going to be too costly I am sure he'd be happy to make a few sets for anyone else that wants them.

The guy that I am using to make my Sisley door stickers has the original design of them in his computer programme (along with every other vehicle aparently) so I am just waiting to see what they come out like, I too have one door with an original sticker on so I will compare it when they arrive.

Aslong as they aren't going to be too costly I am sure he'd be happy to make a few sets for anyone else that wants them.

Can he do parade graphics??

sounds interesting. when will you get to compare them? are they going to be printed on the off white vinyl?

Back