Technical Looking for 2012 doblo door locator (pin?) part number

Currently reading:
Technical Looking for 2012 doblo door locator (pin?) part number

karumbakuwa

2012 Fiat Doblo Eleganza owner here, the mechanism that fits into the sliding door locator (I think that's what it's called as far as I can tell) has broken off and now the door will not lock.

I have included pictures to show what i'm talking about, it's the big plastic pin looking thing on one of the doors that has broken off that pushes the locator button in.

Any idea how I can go about finding the part number? Thanks

locator1.jpg
locator2.jpg
locator3.jpg

Turns out my local fiat dealer phone number was wrong on google maps. Finally got hold of him and the part number is (drivers side)

51983818​

It's called a Device Pivot but currently nowhere to be found in UK and have to bulk buy 5 parts if you want to go through the dealer. It's available online from ebay italy (only a few remaining) otherwise you have to purchase it from Turkey (where the car is made).

Hope it helps someone.

Ouch - Would it be possible to get someone with a 3D printer to make one up for you? Failing that how about trying a scrap yard (there must still be a few about) - if you look on ebay for breakers advertising Doblo parts they may be able to find one for you. Shame it's not the mating cone section, I created & printed one of those for mine (same issue, door refused to lock - Yes, I know it's Yellow - that's what I had in the printer at the time).

Door locator socket.jpg

Just checked ePER (2014 version but parts should be compatible) - RH 51921504 and LH 51921505 - it's possible these part numbers may have been superseeded.

Eper Output Door Pin.jpg

Back