General Look who's come home...

Currently reading:
General Look who's come home...

Ta da

Attachments

• 1368001251175.jpg
    1368001251175.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 177
Wheels can be swapped about easily.. And actually no i can't drive either atm, Betty is insured and has MOT but i bought it without a V5 so need to wait until i get the V5 back with my name on it before i can go get tax - i believe that can take upto 4 weeks but i have sent off all the paperwork to get a V5.

The seiT is not together but its all ready to just be put back together now so would just be an afternoon to make it run again but her MOT runs out any day now and she doesn't have tax or insurance either :eek:

Wheels can be swapped about easily.. And actually no i can't drive either atm, Betty is insured and has MOT but i bought it without a V5 so need to wait until i get the V5 back with my name on it before i can go get tax - i believe that can take upto 4 weeks but i have sent off all the paperwork to get a V5.

Have you already applied to DVLA? Might be worth giving them a bell, might sort it over the phone for you :confused:

yeah its all sent off already - V62 form along with V890 and payment. From the literature you only get it free if you have the V5C/2 slip and a certain amount of time has passed since purchase. If the document is lost/stolen then you have to pay as well, and you can only do it over the phone if you are already the registered keeper.

Meh, I'm in no hurry.

:yeahthat: there is no V5C or V5C/2 slip with the car - i bought it without any paperwork at all. So I can only apply for a new replacement lost/stolen V5C and for that you must pay £25.

When JustAndy sold it at the back end of last year it had a new young female owner for a couple of weeks, she sold it with a blown HG to a bloke who did the HG on the cheap and sold it straight onto the lad i bought it from, Mikey180 or something on here. At some point during all that it went amiss, not sure if Mikey has lost it or if he ever got it etc. Fingers crossed all will be well and they will send me the replacement V5 without any hassle. And yes i was aware of the risks etc before anyone says that.

Last edited:
She now has wheels that are all straight. Got the tyre swapped from the lancia's onto some GT3 wheels. Think they really suit her.. Seem to look bigger than the lancia's but they really are the same size i promise.

Attachments

• 2013-05-28 16.14.46.jpg
    2013-05-28 16.14.46.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • 2013-05-28 16.06.30.jpg
    2013-05-28 16.06.30.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
Back