General 5 Cinquacentos looking for a good home

Currently reading:
General 5 Cinquacentos looking for a good home

Marvin H

There are five Cinquacentos in various states of repair/disrepair in Liverpool that will soon be disposed of. My late brother-in-law was a Cinquacento enthusiast, and we have a month to clear out the lock-ups that he rented. We have no information at present on the models, registrations or condition of these cars, but suspect none of them would be driveable. There is also a bigger engine that he was going to put in one of the Cinquacentos, spares, headlights, and other stuff. There is also a quantity of tools, welding gear, and other essentials for taking cars apart and rebuilding them. That is as much as I know at this stage, as i am in the West Midlands. If you are, or know anyone who might be, interested in this collection, please contact me asap. I will post further details as soon as I have them. The deal would be that you take the cars away and make a donation to a charity of our choosing.

Hi,
Sorry for the loss of your brother in law.
It is very kind of you to make the offer you have on this forum.
I hope that some people can help you sort out the cinqs etc
Best wishes
Jack

Sorry for the loss:(

Was your bother in law on this forum? The only guy I know from liverpool was Fingers99.....John I think his name was, met him a few times but I've not heard from him in years. He had a few cinqs.
I'm not too far away just north of Lancaster but dont have any space for more cars, I could help shift parts though.

Thank you, Brooky. John is certainly my brother-in-law's name, but I have no idea if he was on this forum.
Your offer to shift parts is most welcome. There appear to be quite a few headlights, mirrors, etc. It would be a pity to see them go in a skip.

Sad to hear this marvin, I'm sure he would have wanted these cinquecentos to go to a good home and someone potentially try and fix them or get some enjoyment out of them.

I'm too a cinquecento fan and hope to own another one some day.

Best wishes

If only it was closer to me I would definitely be interested. I'm sure someone will snap the cars and bits up if they are nearby

It is very unfortunate to hear of anyones passing, as Tom said fingers99 would be the only person who ive knew of and met a couple of times in liverpool but hasnt been active on here for quite some time

Im not a million miles south in Telford, i could do maybe 1/2 cinqs and some parts

Ash

Back