look what i just won :)

Currently reading:
look what i just won :)

i hope the gearbox is ok because i think i need 2 now.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2483844525&ssPageName=ADME:X:ON:UK:2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

Originally posted by mase_abarth
the word "why" comes to mind?
got a black one with dead box, last week i got a gray T reg one and that may also need a new box some times there is no drive when you pull away but i am hopeing its just the controll box on the T reg one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

sent them my phone number because my email is playing up but have not heard from them yet, i hope they are good and don't back out of deal.

newsiggypic.jpg

Well done Dave, you have an eye for a bargain :). And what a choice for Chavson to enjoy - you'll have him on here soon!

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

chavson is still driving (my;))white one, don't think he would like an auto, i went to the local place where the boys in cars hang out the other night, chavson says what are you doing here, i said just making sure no one's smoking in MY PUNTO he said its not yours:I he had told all the guys it was his:D

bloomer i'll have to sell one coz i am now very nearly broke[:0]:(

newsiggypic.jpg

picked the car up today it was a private sale same address on log book as where i picked it up from, small dent in back is big dent under n/s light ang light is broke and boot is dented and wont click shut, scrape on bonnet is a big long dent like it went into a van, but it drives loverly and hhhhas lots of new parts, the garage that done the guys service ripped him off bad. i am happy with it for price gearbox seems ok, pics and details of what the garage charged him later, the bill total was £837.59 febuary 04,

newsiggypic.jpg

Originally posted by dave
chavson is still driving (my;))white one, don't think he would like an auto, i went to the local place where the boys in cars hang out the other night, chavson says what are you doing here, i said just making sure no one's smoking in MY PUNTO he said its not yours:I he had told all the guys it was his:D

Dave, that's brilliant. I'd say he loves you! :D

Steve...

Go on the Fiats...

Back