General Look what I found...

Currently reading:
General Look what I found...

...Two Fiat 500's!!!

Driving through Ascot yesterday I spotted something out of the corner of my eye that looked very much like two Fiat 500's. What's going on here I thought?

So I found a parking space and went to have a look. Coys are having a car auction at the racecourse. Tickets... £25 each. Damn.

To cut a long story short I blagged my way in for 5 minutes to look at the 500's. Yay! I was very tempted to disappear inside the auction as there were some seriously nice cars inside, but I didn't want to push my luck.

The orange one (it looks red in the pictures, but is dark orange in reality) was in lounge trim and the yellow one a Sport.

1669675905_e7c9f60ef8_b.jpg

1670530894_e0d27401c3_b.jpg

1669685113_534a594058_b.jpg

1670532392_c67c7fc101_b.jpg

1669677985_64f78a37aa_b.jpg

1670534018_5151e43048_b.jpg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
An excellent find jassyjase.
Two of the finest 500s seen in the UK so far I reckon.

Both look excellent to me, but then I like them in bright colours:p

I bet it sells no problem at all! :)

The orange one is still on fleabay - reserve not met.

Advertisement says its the very desirable 1.2 engine -they can't get them for love nor money in France, and we have one for sale in Maidstone. Does anyone know the seller or has anyone seen it advertised elsewhere with a phone number and I will ring him up and ask what's what and how he got it and what its like on the road -probably better than the 1.4(y)

They will probably be available for immediate delivery and even at a discount by this time next year either via a dealer, car supermarket or broker.

They look fantastic little cars (I haven't driven one yet) but IMO its not worth robbing a bank and paying silly money to get hold one of the first.

£££Update£££​
:eek: The orange ones bidding is at £12350 this morning.
I wish I had bought 2 when they were available from French dealers for under £10k :eek:

What happened to the orange one on fleabay then
the listing has gone now
what price did it get to?:cry:

The listing is still there and the auction has ended. It got to £12,350 but the reserve was not met.

I'd love to know what the reserve was because someone is being very greedy.

Who in their right mind would spend anywhere close to £12k on a 1.2 litre hatchback in left-hand-drive???

The yellow one is now on sale on autotrader.co.uk for £11995 :D

2008 FIAT 500 Sport
Price:
£11,995

Features: 700 miles 2008 Full Description: Glossary of Terms

700 miles, 2008 model, LHD, Very High Spec Inc Leather Interior, A/C, USB port, Beat the UK launch and Waiting List. UK Duties Paid. £11,995.

Private Seller:

Originally Posted by Ms_Cinq
What happened to the orange one on fleabay then
the listing has gone now
what price did it get to?:cry:
quote2.gif
The listing is still there and the auction has ended. It got to £12,350 but the reserve was not met.

I'd love to know what the reserve was because someone is being very greedy.

Who in their right mind would spend anywhere close to £12k on a 1.2 litre in left-hand-drive???

The orange Leftie 500 jassy jase saw is back on ebay again.:rolleyes:

Back