long time!

Currently reading:
long time!

K

Keval

been a very long time since iv been on this forum i remember when i used to come on this site everyday! had good memories with my bravo which iv still got in the driveway sitting there without tax mot or insurance. been off road for about 2 years as after i got a Seat Leon K1 Rep (2.0 tdi) thought id share some of my bravo pictures one start to finish :)

alfa 16" deep dish alloys

marea front end

all my fiats

front end done and washed!

the finishing touch!

I dont think i can ever sell my bravo best car iv ever had! always made me smile and one day hopefully it will be back on road! hope you liked the pictures thanks

hey up pal i still got mine. sat there with no tax,mot,insurance feelin sorry for itself :(
dont think i could ever sell mine,its not the fastest thing on 2 wheels but it does shift and the noise it makes is awesome :) gets heads turned everywhere,its all good.

i pop on here every now and then,also use the fb page too

Did you also own the Yellow Bravo? W183 XUM. As that's my car now!

hey Mike! you still got yours then nice to hear! i mean they are really rare now and whenever i look at my car i always smile! good little car that

circolo - omg really ? yea i owned that for 2 years and then sold it how much did you pay for it ?

Yep, bought her last year. For 600!

Needed lots of tlc, but has now been fully restored...

EVERY serviceable part replaced with new. Bodywork is now back to mint condition.

How many miles had she done, when sold her?

thats good to hear! it was my sisters but she hardly drove it so it was off road for about a year or 2 and she ended up selling it without tax and mot she told it for £250 at the end. she brought that car for £1200! i think it done 52k when we sold it!

That sounds about right as the car was showing lots of signs of lack of use. Moss on paintwork, perished rubber bushes, etc.

Car now has 58k, which ties in with what you've said. As the owner (after your sister it would seem), barely drove it too.

The car is now mint. Everything that can be replaced, has. Shocks, springs, bushes, wishbones, droplinks, brakes, etc, etc.

Because of the colour, it now looks like new too!

thats great ! its good to hear its back up and running good as new!